•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Mother FireFly and Santa Maria at 36 days flower. Santa starting to smell like cherry jolly ranchers. MFF just looking spectacular with the purps going on. 

C6940139-3408-4EE5-85E7-E6A9AD5D903C.jpeg

EDAE655A-C144-4159-AD17-30E24DC509FA.jpeg

4A1A8E68-8A39-427C-8D33-A498432353E2.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Chuck D. getting her fade on! Hit some Santa Maria with some Viet Black pollen I was gifted. See what happens

5EAC2A45-E621-4F75-9BD6-835051D5552D.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Griot said:

Hit some Santa Maria with some Viet Black pollen I was gifted.

Sounds promising!

• Thanks 1

Day 42 of flower! Just trying to make it through without screwing up. 

DAA2684E-9A1A-45E6-B004-28777E2E7570.jpeg

2F43FCDC-FCB7-4848-960F-D0ECEF68DF47.jpeg

1E6B8DBE-0786-4478-AB96-28AF3BD77A10.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Your garden is seriously rocken, I am gonna sound like a broken record, stunning. They are all so full of trichs, and colors are lovely.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looks like those LEDs  work just fine!!! :D

A great mix of genetics,  all looking great and healthy.  I think you got this,  shit at 42 days you can't do much to mess up.  Most would be happy with just water last 2 weeks I bet.  

Good luck on finishing out and congrats on getting back in the saddle!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lower buds on Old Widow and SensiStar! Everything on track, got the next round popping!

BC9E27EA-43E8-4F41-B823-0E26B1F24348.jpeg

736C6E48-274F-47AB-9508-2EC9D53D71B9.jpeg

908F0AF2-011C-4387-A420-6886DE04C9E0.jpeg

• Like 3

Next round will be satties from 10-14weeks. I have Nigerian, Cambodian, Hawaiian, Durban, some mexis and a plant called Destroyer. Gonna be fun!

7352C97C-7F3D-4323-8B93-4FB2A6C69A45.jpeg

• Like 5

Wow, the garden angel is correct, stunning......explains it well....damn nice grow

• Thanks 1

Thanks guys and girls for the encouragement. It was a little difficult coming back after 5 yrs of no growing and updating from hid to all leds. Quite the learning curve involved especially when you build your own light and control panel. I appreciate it, G

P. S. Pics of Blue Moon Magoo lowers at 6 weeks

2C894683-D4FE-4E7E-A12C-CFB9611B859C.jpeg

188F44F6-3538-40F0-B98F-6CB4E70B9644.jpeg

• Like 3

@Griot whats the main difference or best attribute of the LEDs over the HIDs? I have wanted to upgrade to either cmh or led to offset the FL heat, but LEDs cost so much more to get and wondered is it that much of a difference to offset the cost? Loved your plants BTW. Beautiful grow:verrygood

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, reddog3000 said:

@Griot whats the main difference or best attribute of the LEDs over the HIDs? I have wanted to upgrade to either cmh or led to offset the FL heat, but LEDs cost so much more to get and wondered is it that much of a difference to offset the cost? Loved your plants BTW. Beautiful grow:verrygood

Thanks reddog,  my opinion and personal experience is that if heat and electrical bill is a problem for you with hid’s then leds are the way! The spectrum profiles that some of these lights are offering now are about as close to the suns as you can get not to mention you can choose the color range or mix for best of both worlds. You are correct that quality leds are expensive but the lifespan of them means you have to account for bulb changes as well when using hids. Man, I would have been the first person to argue hid over led 5 yrs ago but progress is fast my friend. I’m sold on energy savings, longevity, controllability, serious reduction of heat, efficiency and larger color spectrum. Research and learn basic electrical skills and build your own. Need help give me a ring. Thanks, G 

666D9A98-0380-43EE-A271-64DCE7CA2D4A.jpeg

AEC6A2C9-8FA1-4A45-A80E-5D6E08692B36.jpeg

• Like 6

@reddog3000 also don’t believe the argument over hids produce more bud. As you can see at 6 weeks, my tent wouldn’t look any better with hids. 

13050A16-96AB-4EA6-8306-20CE921F7599.jpeg

• Like 4

Every time I see your set up I get more and more impressed....damn good job bro...:grinning_respect:

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

Every time I see your set up I get more and more impressed....damn good job bro...:grinning_respect:

Thanks buddy

1 hour ago, reddog3000 said:

Mahalo RedD! CMH won´t give any heat reduction to a 400 W HID, but will serve you a much better spectrum (as you prolly know already)!

To get the best out of TopBin LEDs, you need such a well designed setup like Griot is presenting, cause they will produce quite some heat as well!

Still, the penetration of either HID and CMH is much higher than any LED setup at the same distance to the corp!

Keep it green!

Wilbur

• Like 1

They sure have improved them, the LEDs, when doing the math, it actually worked out less expensive to buy and run the LEDs, just more cash up front. If you replace your bulbs twice a year, comparison, LED is less expensive, not including electric cost, not just for the bulbs, but you need to run less to keep the rooms cool as well.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Mahalo RedD! CMH won´t give any heat reduction to a 400 W HID, but will serve you a much better spectrum (as you prolly know already)!

To get the best out of TopBin LEDs, you need such a well designed setup like Griot is presenting, cause they will produce quite some heat as well!

Still, the penetration of either HID and CMH is much higher than any LED setup at the same distance to the corp!

Keep it green!

Wilbur

True about penetration but everyone always shoots for 1 gram a watt in hid like that’s the milestone of its effectiveness. Several grams per watt from leds is possible further concluding that a 320watt light like mine is equivalent to about 500 or so in hid. The amount of heat my light produces is a problem, it’s not enough lol. I had to add uv and slow exhaust down to keep my temp in range where it needs to be with leds which is 80-84degrees. Exact opposite of hid trying to keep it in 70’s sucked where I lived

• Like 3
  • Haha 1