•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

23 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

I am interested on your take on it when it finishes :)

First thing I can tell you is one don’t hold enough! Lol even with the max 8 racks

• Haha 1

I was wondering about that looking at my food dehydrator, how much can you actually put in there? lol You might need 10 of em to do a harvest. Very curious as to the taste and smell.

11 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I was wondering about that looking at my food dehydrator, how much can you actually put in there? lol You might need 10 of em to do a harvest. Very curious as to the taste and smell.

I’ve dried two plants at a time in there. Not sure on weight yet as I’m still curing. But I will hang some for comparison as well. The ones that came out the dehydrator smelled perfect and seemed at perfect condition to go into jars. They are not as pretty as hang dried though. I little more rough looking. 

• Like 2

I must say though that the two were sativas so they were loose buds anyhow compared to indicas

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Griot said:

I’ve dried two plants at a time in there. Not sure on weight yet as I’m still curing. But I will hang some for comparison as well. The ones that came out the dehydrator smelled perfect and seemed at perfect condition to go into jars. They are not as pretty as hang dried though. I little more rough looking. 

How many hours in the machine did they go?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Griot said:

That is cool. I was thinking these would work great for a quick way to try the herb. If it gives you that nice outcome, using it for that would work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JetDro said:

How many hours in the machine did they go?

It has built in 96hr timer so 4 days to almost perfect humidity for jar curing. Some sooner some longer depending on conditions in your dry area. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Griot said:

It has built in 96hr timer so 4 days to almost perfect humidity for jar curing. Some sooner some longer depending on conditions in your dry area. 

Does it actually work Groit??? Just a damn food processor with the temp turned down to 70 degrees...................I find it hard to believe it works well, but WILL trust your opinion .

1 hour ago, JetDro said:

Does it actually work Groit??? Just a damn food processor with the temp turned down to 70 degrees...................I find it hard to believe it works well, but WILL trust your opinion .

Gotta run side by side first and I’ll let ya know

13 minutes ago, Griot said:

Gotta run side by side first and I’ll let ya know

OK thanks man..........................still not smoking???? Have some incredible Bud at the moment. Also just got the real deal GG4 "Josey Wales" cut if you want one.

No sir, not smoking. Drug test tripping at work every quarter. Unpredictable at the moment. Not doing cuts yet except my own. Getting technique down. Thanks again

7 minutes ago, Griot said:

No sir, not smoking. Drug test tripping at work every quarter. Unpredictable at the moment. Not doing cuts yet except my own. Getting technique down. Thanks again

Just putting the smoke up for future usage???

Gf and friends. Of course I will store some for myself for the few times I get a year. 

Hung tops if SensiStar in dry tent gonna let mid and lowers go longer then dry in herbsnow for comparison. Qc at work over here

DF1B57FD-4F0D-41D5-946A-503385D8A203.jpeg

E3437F8C-79B0-486D-B753-3DE6E67439BB.jpeg

• Like 3

Finished off the grow and done drying calculating etc. finished the run with 1.10lbs of harvest and the herbsnow dryer works great. I think if you have the space and conditions to hang dry then that can’t be beat but this dryer does an excellent job although overpriced imo. Thanks to everyone for looking in on the grow. Take care, G

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great hrow bro..

Looking forward to your next grow.

How does the pure Romulan..

Have it in my Rt cross...

Thanks for sharing and enjoy

• Like 1