Jump to content
  •     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Looking great! The plants are obviously healthy as a horse and ready for take off! :verrygood

They had me worried there :o this plant always seems to bounce back with a little bit of care :). I will be taking cuts of them as they are all looking really nice so far also smells from stem rub is very strong normally a good sign i find

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2019 at 10:04 PM, Snydgrow said:

They had me worried there :o this plant always seems to bounce back with a little bit of care :). I will be taking cuts of them as they are all looking really nice so far also smells from stem rub is very strong normally a good sign i find

Any more updates? I was looking at a starting to use Mapito, How long would you veg from seed with 3-4 per a pot? 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2019 at 7:31 PM, DG2019 said:

Any more updates? I was looking at a starting to use Mapito, How long would you veg from seed with 3-4 per a pot? 

Sorry for late reply i would start the seeds and wait until there are 2 to 3 weeks old then flower 3 per pot.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update day 23.

I've been ill hence no updates my brother been watching this grow the plants haven't filled out as much as i would of like i think its due to the thrip damage has stunted them. 

Anyway some pics for now :)

20190712_125613.thumb.jpg.fa6bb62c5ab3d7977edf98db445dd54b.jpg

20190712_125639.thumb.jpg.2f475784338587e3aff245570512e402.jpg

20190712_125708.thumb.jpg.fdb269bb2c77611d3114b71a454be188.jpg

20190712_125959.thumb.jpg.6ebc88d1b2945d125ecbafcd79ac95ba.jpg

20190705_151810.thumb.jpg.743693324207186a8bb85e97e690d6b7.jpg

The next grow i have decided to go fully organic growing the no-till method in the long run it just makes sense so looking forward to giving it ago. Does anyone else grow this way?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too bad they didn't fill out like you hoped, i know that feeling.

I've heard side ways about no-till growing but don't know much about it. It is completely the opposite of how you grow now. I wish you the best of luck and get well! 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2019 at 4:50 PM, Hamme Hydro said:

Too bad they didn't fill out like you hoped, i know that feeling.

I've heard side ways about no-till growing but don't know much about it. It is completely the opposite of how you grow now. I wish you the best of luck and get well! 

Yes mate I need to try something else growing same way for to long now :) time for a change.

Day 35

Temps max 39c Min 19c

Humidity max 60% min 35%

Ec1.5 pH5.6

20190722_221707.thumb.jpg.321232ca30a95d12bf114b0b52dd0e1b.jpg

Alien Cookies 

20190722_221744.thumb.jpg.b710d712f98f203743760c100caaeb0d.jpg

Jaffa Caked Cookies 

20190722_221723.thumb.jpg.9e655d62f1b5ba042c10ab5437c88f00.jpg

20190722_221822.thumb.jpg.6ba11f03969086d370aaea07ded9d3cd.jpg

Alien Cookies Screenshot_20190722-231308_Gallery.thumb.jpg.7d8874792b7539c51557734cd01b3282.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ifish said:

Check out alien cookies , insane lol

AGREE stunning up close!!

 

 

full rez.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ifish said:

Check out alien cookies , insane lol

 

8 hours ago, JetDro said:

AGREE stunning up close!!

 

 

full rez.jpg

This is one plant i will try to get back after i see what yields are like resin production is through the roof tho and i like the structure of the plant :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Snydgrow brother this thread is amazing 

these alien cookies :alien: great job they look dank and stinky lol 

:evil: fire  growing as we speak 

paps 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2019 at 10:24 AM, ifish said:

She’s a beauty : )

Thanks mate :tu

On 7/25/2019 at 3:36 PM, Papalag said:

@Snydgrow brother this thread is amazing 

these alien cookies :alien: great job they look dank and stinky lol 

:evil: fire  growing as we speak 

paps 

Thanks mate glad you like :)

yes the alien cookies is a keeper for sure she stinks to and it will have that bag appeal perfect all rounder lets hope she yields well B)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like there’s gonna be some serious weight from them Jaffa cookies and jaffadang too : )

any closeups of them ?

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2019 at 2:27 PM, ifish said:

Looks like there’s gonna be some serious weight from them Jaffa cookies and jaffadang too : )

any closeups of them ?

 

Yes the jaffacakedcookies looks like she going to be the biggest yielder il get close ups of all them tomorrow they'll be week 6 then :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 42 :)

20190801_161749.thumb.jpg.f89bce4a08a166172b3469449f869c76.jpg

20190801_161601.thumb.jpg.3eff442dfff10db1d82af68acd90f642.jpg

jaffadawg 20190801_161652.thumb.jpg.9f4a1c0174883f716131e005d309b431.jpg

Jaffacakedcookies 20190801_161643.thumb.jpg.6c4f2ed6f579039f3e79b098803ec8a7.jpg

20190801_161623.thumb.jpg.2991adee67e383059d832fdf8cb29b60.jpg

Aliencookies 20190801_161726.thumb.jpg.cf9321c4f7262508ec0d091e3c0864a1.jpg

Doesn't look like it will be one of my best yields but some nice flower for sure and the thrips really did a number on these this time cant wait to clear room out and start again. My brother grows with me he decided not to go no till and go back to coco drain to waste i will test the no till method on my veg room before changing flower room :)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking good!

I think that no till growing is a recipe for all types of pests, but i hope i am wrong! 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Looking good!

I think that no till growing is a recipe for all types of pests, but i hope i am wrong! 

Thanks Hamme

Yes i have seen some disaster grows doing no till but also seen some of the healthiest plants to its hard to come away from hydro after 10+ years growing this way 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going from mapito to notill, the mapito gods just screamed all at once lol.

I love it.

I offer this bit of information.  No till is wonderful if you take care of the soil environment.

http://culturalhealingandlife.com.www413.your-server.de/index.php?/forums/topic/112-soil-microlife/

 

Karma Up!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Hempyfan said:

Going from mapito to notill, the mapito gods just screamed all at once lol.

I love it.

I offer this bit of information.  No till is wonderful if you take care of the soil environment.

http://culturalhealingandlife.com.www413.your-server.de/index.php?/forums/topic/112-soil-microlife/

 

Karma Up!

Hows things hempy hope all is well with you :)

Il head over to your site just looked through earlier today so much information :specool

Haha its rare for a mapito grower to make the switch i try to eat local and organic as much as possible and that mindset is now creeping into my grow room :D only a matter of time

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kenoby said:

Man, where are you buying seeds? I want Alien Cookie ... Are Miracle Alien Cookies?

Good to see you posting Kenoby :tu 

This are from an English breeder called Mean Beanz but i didn't start these from seed there where cuttings i got from someone. He said she dont yield much so il have to see if il run her again depending on yield 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Snydgrow said:

Good to see you posting Kenoby :tu 

This are from an English breeder called Mean Beanz but i didn't start these from seed there where cuttings i got from someone. He said she dont yield much so il have to see if il run her again depending on yield 

 

understandably. What seedshop do you prefer? And can I link where the fan in the box bought? )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Kenoby said:

 

understandably. What seedshop do you prefer? And can I link where the fan in the box bought? )

There's so many now days hard to choose but i see barneys farm has lots of new varieties and i never had problems with them also royal queen seeds has lots to choose from

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New toy :) i have to say HM digital ph and EC pens have always lasted compared to other brands so i thought id treat myself to a all in one unit :verrygood20190807_103540.thumb.jpg.d5c70ef01ec224b72cfb393f2bee39af.jpg

20190807_103604.thumb.jpg.692039c5e6c6469e9cd2cc65521ad97f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...