•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

BeeKaa

Fluo Grow Example (9x Bubbles Under 4x18 Watt)

:grinning_respect: Excuse me gargmel but I do have a handicap sticker for parking. Welcome back BeeKaa. Now you're going to tell me you aren't using fluoro. I gave up fluoro for flowering myself. I'll bet you you'll be happy with the HID but that good feeling you have for fluro won't go away.

Once again I'd like to thank you for being kind enough to come to my aid when I was trying to register on WF. Have I given you enough posts yet :punk: :specool

@potstickers..

man u got lots to say man.. i didnt read it all too much text....

this is a sticky how to do it my way..

and i dont bother listening to how you would do it in y topic...

in fact if you don't have a grow report with a beautiful harvest to credit your sayings..

I wont take even the slightest piece of advise from you..

dont take this in a bad way, but your post really disturbed me and almost occured to me as spam.

@indican

thanks man, cool avatar :grinning_respect:

@mave

he dude, yeah you made it really worth the effort of getting you in here..

moderating suits you well my friend i am glad to see you have found your place.

and yes the micro fluo feeling... I still preserve that feeling with the oncoming veggin-cabinet..

same as before only slightly bigger, a and a lot safer..

It feels so much more innocent under fluoros isnt it :specool

gr

BK

Right on BK! You summed Potstickers up... He is expert at telling people how

much he "knows" with out actually helping anyone at all. In the US we call it " blowing hot air".

Some people debate growing and others actually enjoy it.

Looks like you have discovered how much fun growing is.

Several micro growers have come on board, I think this thread will be of great use.

gheghe thanx joker,

and since i am mod now, i just replaced his spam..

Posts like that really annoy me..

"Blowing hot air" when the topic is already finished way over a year ago.. :spliff:

Gr

BK

I have the 'reflex' tl-d tubes at 80....according to my luxmeter over 50% more light thx to those built in reflectors, might be worth considering :D I just used colors 840 for grow and 830 for bloom. the 865 seemed to have much slower growth to me than the 840, but I haven't been able to compare 830 and 827

did you also notice that resin production goes through the roof at buds close to the tube? we try to keep all the buds in a zone 1-3cm from the tubes

Ez mate.. just checked your little grow out, and im highly impressed with what you have achieved from such a small grow, this shows that it can be done small, well done :)

im using the same ferts as you, its nice to see they are working well, can i ask.. did you feed them on full strength and what soil are you using?

im on full strength 50ml to 10l of water.. did you take ec readings by any chance? im interested what you was using for veg and bloom, im not using cannaboost tho, only rhizotonic..

anyway.. smashing grow.

silentbob

An outstanding grow for a small space, definitely deserves a bump, it's stuff like this that gives inspiration to many would be closet growers, a big thank you the OP. (Yes I realize it is an old thread, never the less, its value remains.)

I have to say i really dig the micro , i know this thread is old but i'm inspired!!!!!

Are those T8 s ??

Beeka excerlent report, u putting ideas back into my head thats fur sure.Think I'll keep an eye out for you in future I might learn something on how to do things on an even smaller scale than what I had before which wasn't anything big only 250 w, but flouro's mite even get me away with things. :dribble:

At the minute I got 3 Deisel Ryders Auto's under jst one 18 w, @ 2 weeks, the other 3 seedlings I have a feeling there not Auto's as intended only time will tell.

I realise to pull something off worth while I'm still going to have to add a little more CFL wts, but my intentions were to try force flower using natural daylight as well as CFL, and take cuts thats if what I expect to be jst norm genetic :whistle: frm the other 3 seedlings only time will tell, well done, a credit to the Micro forum fur sure. :showoff:

I'm not going to do a grow report as I feel that its jst a test at the moment, could be jst waisting time we shall see but if anything does come of what I have out of my 6 seedlings I will post I no ive rambled on mostly about myself :likken: but seeing this has given me some confidence, all the best and thanks.

GreetZ Bodderas.

I have to say i really dig the micro , i know this thread is old but i'm inspired!!!!!

Are those T8 s ??

Hey Momo,

that are the "fat" tubes, that are T8´s!

I was starting with those tubes when I was beginnig with the flouros:

gallery_5351_8113_83055.jpg

And they worked goed!

0.8 g/w was never a problem to reach!

Greetings

Torsten

• Like 1

Beekaa, this topic is my reference to believe I could also grow some good stuff. Amazing grow, hope I get there someday! I'm currently on week 5 of flower, my first grow. I have a very nice homemade reflector that holds 8x14W T5s, with a pc fan for each 2 lamps. My closet is 0.45m x 0.7m, so very similar to yours.

My question is about your lamps being angled. Is that just for the pictures or permanently angled? If yes, the buds on the back are much closer to the lights than the ones on the front, but from the pictures I couldn't notice any difference between them. Did you?

I'm still wondering what the best distance is. I have a total of 10 000 lumens here and I can have the top of the buds as close as 1inch or 2cm from the bulbs without burning or bleaching. And that's what I have been doing... (I have a very even and leveled canopy, all at the same height done with LST). Thinking about the law of the inverse square of the distance, it's best to place them as close as possible. But on the other hand, if I move the lights higher, the light from more lamps will be reaching the plants. So there must be a distance in which the total amount of light is balanced regarding the distance and the angle of lights coming...

Now seeing that your buds were relatively far from the light at the front of your closet, I'm wondering if I should try it for a week to see if I notice any difference...

Thanks a lot :)

I^ve just realized this post is 8 years old so I hardly expect in answered by Beeka anymore. Nevermind :)