•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Johnbong

Grow Tent Prices - Exciting news to come

Hi Guys/Gals

I was wondering can the community help me here please!!!

Can anyone who use tents share the prices that their tent cost them, just the tent not kits, the dimensions of these tents, the brand used and if possible a link to the companies website below or the grow-shop in the comment section of this post. Also If use could explain the benefits and flaws of each particular tent and brand that you have experienced, would be very helpful?!!

This would be fantastic if you guys could help me as I’m trying to comprise a complete list of tent prices and I’m coming across so many different prices it’s difficult to figure out which tent/brand is the best :)

Much appreciated 

Johnbong

your question has been answered before. yet, u want/expect others to provide all the details over again. better try google and common sense,

if u can ask what u did here than u can google most popular grow tents too.  use  + symbol and add opengrow or any board name to see what folks have. gorilla tents are the top of the line as well as the most expensive. many feel it's worth the extra expense but your mileage may vary. btw your post title wasn't good for asking a question.