•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Balarama

Blueberry Sativa IBL (Koma Kreations) - Balarama's summer of hell

Three Blueberry Sativa IBL seeds were put in cotton+water and after 30 hours there are three little sprouts, soon to be transplanted in small pots.
My goal is simple, to get at least one male to dust my other plants with pollen and make a small amount of different seeds.

I was never a fan of blueberry mostly because the two times I tried BB they were not true blueberries(indica phenos of some unknown free BB seeds) and were also not grown properly. So in all fairness I feel the need to try them for myself and see what it's about :) Also being a sativa selection I'm instantly more interested.

The BBS females will have their spot among my other plants, very likely to be Zamaldelica, Thai x Panama, Oaxaca x Panama, Beast Lime Madness and Core Cut S1.
Hoping for at least one male, two would be better but I want to have a female plant also.

So far they're just sprouts, expect some updates in a couple of weeks.
Have a great week!

Cheers

• Like 2

Nice, I'm looking forward to your report!

• Like 1

Hey balarama. I have 3 BBS @ 61 days in flower, the buds are big and chunky.  Plenty of pics in my Shoebox.  An 8 week sample had #1 being very up and clear, #3 is up with some body and clarity after it settles in. #5 smells like fish.

• Like 2

Hey guys,

welcome to my little hell :)

Today we have 34°C and the seeds will get into the soil, light mix for a start.
The other plants are quite happy with high temps, for now.

Thanks Shoeless for mentioning your shoebox, I had a look and there are some nice plants, congrats ;) The BBSs seem done at this point, hoping for the fishy smell to go away :)

Cheers