•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

The forum is not private as in you don't need to register to veiw the wealth of knowledge that this forum holds, could be a good idea to make the forum private so ppl need to register to veiw the information here 

That sounds elitist.. Think of all those ppl that search for information using serch engines, they gonna miss out on a lot of knowledge as they surf... This place deserves to be an open source, for way to long have ppl been trying to hide knowledge and understanding about how to care and succeed in growing and breeding cannabis... Free the the weed, free the information...

if your concerned about your privacy use a vpn... :) 

Peace

• Like 2

I agree, if it was private, I probably wouldn’t be here. It was reading all the posts and getting a feel for the peeps that got me to register. Share the wealth of knowledge , that’s what this place is all about. Teaching others how to grow weed so they send you some killer bud and beans.....lol....JK...and thanks to all who share their knowledge, beans and bud.....this forum rocks.

It is called OPEN grow........closed grow would suck male cannabis balls.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

It is called OPEN grow........closed grow would suck male cannabis balls.

:verrygood

there are invite only-sites and open boards .. this one is an open board :) enjoy

• Like 2

I think anyone should be able to come on and use the search facility for info ................ but to see the latest activity feed or to follow a topic , you have to be registered and logged on ............ the best of both worlds : )