•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

STRAIN: SUGAR PUNCH (Super Silver Haze x The One)
POT SIZE: 5.5 Liter
GROW METHOD: Natural with some late LST.
VEG TIME: 5 weeks from seed
FLOWER TIME: 77 Days 

LIGHT: 400 Watt Dual Spectrum
MEDIUM: Biobizz Light Mix
SOIL AMENDMENTS: Perfect Start, Buffer tabs, Myco.
NUTRIENTS: Bacto every two weeks, BAC Bloom once a week.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't had the pleasure to grow this herb since 2013, this year I finally had the space and money to do it again :) It was a very easy plant with vigorous growth, many productive lower stems coming up and big dense main stem flower clusters, I was pinching the main stem once in a while to control height. And most of the plants got the gooseneck treatment mid to late stretch. (Question: Does this is anyway stress the plant toward hermie tendencies?) 

I roll a Jay, about a gram of the "rotten fruit pheno" I call it, really smelly during cut and trim... dried for two weeks and no cure, so this smoke report can't do the final smoke justice... With that out of the way, the initial and lingering effects of smoking this herb over the last two months every other day with buds from different clones and plant ages (never enough harvest to cure :) ....The onset of effects is almost instant with an electrifying skunk body stone enveloping you like a cozy blanket from behind with that yummy pressure behind the eye lids. This is complemented by the NYCD influence that imparts an energetic "flow" that leaves the body light and relaxed. I keep on toking and about halfway through the joint my eyes start to cross while I'm eyeing the ambers burning down ;) By now I'm in an endless bubble of peace with a warm orange glow surrounding my being. It's cozy and peaceful....

I can easily control the the effects with SP, zoning out it in to the universe through your bedroom wall while watching colors swirl is very nice ;) Meditating, Writing, 
Painting or Dancing are all possible thanks to the synergy between Sugar Punch and Intent... 

Thanks to @knutsel and @sannie for this awesome cross:smoke 
  • Like 6

nicely done 

I have sugar punch going now she never fails to empress 

• Like 1

My favorite herb of all time, calm yet powerful... I've smoked her for 2 months straight now :) 

I made some ISO Evap shatter from the trim leaves as a test for my Extraction methods.... Laced a pure joint of SP And :whistling

My last 2 runs of her from the newer seed stock has not produced well for me. Not the same pheno's I found when I 1st ran her. 

• Like 1

Im still looking for a pheno I had in 2013. I found a description on my pc from years ago that really captures the effects... Anyway.. Here's  my (and maybe others) experience of consuming that wonderful pheno...

Hybrids: Sugar Punch #Green Haze Pheno (Joint) Cured for a few weeks
Soaring at a great speed this is pure Haze with a twist. She's All in the head and will leave you flying through the day but watch out, after a few hours she mellows out into a deeply relaxing couch lock stone that leaves you glued to your furniture of choice for the remainder of the evening. Unless you toke up again ;) The smell is an almost overpowering scent of Fizzy mango with a sweet sugary tasty exhale. I love this weed...

Jet I’ve heard that before but mine are from 3 maybe 4 years ago 

I’ll have to make fem 

• Like 1

What does make crosses create different offspring, is it a yearly thing, like with age? Or is it Environmental?

Nice structure and when  smoked last it was awesome and tasty can’t wait about 5 weeks to go 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Papalag said:

Nice structure and when  smoked last it was awesome and tasty can’t wait about 5 weeks to go 

Save me some bitch..........................lmao.....................................:verrygood

• Haha 2

If this is the phenom I think I’ll be sending clones and making fems seeds lol

• Like 1