•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hi, 

I have a new grow design that will be flat packed, light, easy to assemble and available in insulated and non insulated rooms. 

This will be a high end product. Which will be custom made to suit each growers size requirements, length, width and height.

I would like to ask the permission of the moderators to do so as this will be the first site I will upload it to as a lot of my old Hennepdesk friends are here and it would be great to be able to share it with them as HD’s room builds helped inspire this idea. I wanted to create a hybrid between grow tents and a professional grow room and it is finally here.

Thanks

JB

FDE8BDAB-8420-46B2-80DC-8D5704025CFA.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

As requested ifish :)

This is a screenshot from my website to give use an idea of how a room will look.

I would be very interested to get your thoughts just on this image alone?

And the communities thoughts, is this something people would be interested in!

The panels are unbelievable easy to assemble just a click in bases and move on to the next panel all cut to each growers specific size dimensions required.

Soon a short video on how the room is assembled will come. 

Hopes use enjoy.

JB

D861B55D-552D-4C08-8D55-9584362EE499.jpeg

• Like 1

That’s going to cost a pretty penny : )

Does it have a fire rating ?

Yes they will be a high end product ifish. 

We are working vigorously on how to get cost down.

But Quality rooms produce quality results :).

The benefits out way the negatives in my opinion compared to tents.

And maybe it’s time for a new and improved product for the many growers out there, that is easy to assemble and quick to take down or put up?!

The room has a sound rating and heat rating which helps control climate and unwanted attention from sound.

As it’s custom made the room will fit the growers needs and not the growers having to fit the manufactures needs to commercially sell one size fits all type tents.

Think of this as the Ferrari of the commercial grow room sector were there is now only Fiats :D

JB

• Thanks 1

Yes they would and this can be done as an added cost ifish..

I am not sure do tents have a fire rating and if so how realistically can a tent contain a fire I’m not sure!

And there are many products out there already that a grower can attach to the ceiling in the case of a light for example catching fire that will contain anything of this nature which is highly recommended in any indoor growing room environment.

JB 

• Thanks 1

Ifish,

Questions like this are exactly what we need to improve our product for customers as we are a new company and creating the perfect room for our customers requirements is our main goal and questions will help sort out any teething problems, so keep them coming :D

JB

Maybe raise the door , this would create a bung wall to protect the outer room from an accidental flooding in grow room : )

we have all jumped out of bed screaming “ fuuuuuuuuuuuck ive left the tap on “ lol

the pic doesn’t give us much to go on : )

• Like 2

What you are wanting is pretty much available right now.

These are common in large greenhouse construction options.

You will do well but the question is can you make a cheaper room than a contractor from home Depot.

I like what you are doing for sealed rooms.

• Like 4

Walls and ceilings are never straight / square ( in the outer room this is going into ) even if this comes made to measure it will still require some diy skills to fit ......... if just buying the front and one side to save money : )

• Like 2

@Hempyfan

Thank you for your positive words, I hope this does well.

Could you please provide me with a link to these Home Depot rooms as this would be very helpful.

JB

ifish,

I would recommend adding a flood and drain type basin to protect against such a scenario, nothing worse :D a lot of the HD members here would have a good example of this type basin with pond liner. 

This room requires minimal DIY skills and this is the beauty of this product, a video will follow soon to show you what I mean, it’s just a click in product :)

Yes if someone just wanted to buy one side that is no problem at all. 

I hope i understood your comment correctly?!

JB

• Thanks 1

By sealing the room I believe hempy meant to keep the smell in as not to leak out to the rest of the rooms ?

that would be my question.

i would seal the room with white  vinyl sheets installed like wall paper over lapped seems   Walls and ceilings 

this would create an tent like interior 

just my 2 cents 

hell i’M stoned anyway

• Like 1

No need for negative pressure like needed in a tent ?

is it air tight ? Door and trims etc ?

regarding fire rating , the panels are probably class 1 but would be nicer if class 1/0 , and a door closure on the door would be good also : )

in a legal situation in a commercial or proper business premises , when you make a room within a room and it is bigger than a certain size ( no longer a cubbard kind off ) I think there are fire safety requirements like a sight panel , hour fire door etc because of the solid constrution unlike a tent ...... you could get trapped in there : )

• Like 2

@Papalag you can definitely seal the joints with a non toxic glue but it’s not necessary especially if you need to be able to quickly setup the room or dismantle but if you felt you were expecting to be in the one place for a long time of course this is an option you could do :)

And there is no need to add these vinyl sheets as the walls and sealing are highly reflective and white already ;) 

Hahaha enjoy the stone buddy and any more questions I’ll be happy to answer also another part of your question will be answered in ifish reply.

@ifish Yes the room is airtight but as mentioned above a non toxic glue can be added to seal the joints no problem.

Regarding negative pressure all rooms, tents etc need a larger output than in input so for example 600 watt light needs a 600 m3 output and 300m3 input for example to create this negative pressure, this also helps to control climate within your room and reduces any unwanted smells. You will find this in any professional room negative pressure ;) 

Yes this material is certified and meets all standard safety requirements. For example if a company wanted a storage room or office this room meets all legal requirements :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@ All 

I hope use can see from these images. 

1. How easy this will be to put together due to its unique tongue and grove interlocking panel system ( No DIY skills required) 

2. How the corners are easily assembled with the trim that just clicks on.

3. This is a non insulated sample so if you could imagine those cavities filled with insulation. This adds climate control and sound proofing  :)

2690E058-5916-4BF5-970E-EB704E3DD3B6.jpeg

6EB4C16B-6526-42E5-8462-711D04860174.jpeg

7EAAAD83-1EBE-4044-9DF6-0BBA3B7ADBCA.jpeg

E14D8D3F-EA83-44DC-92DA-43EC609C0671.jpeg

196F94EC-3533-4C9F-B6E8-47310352D225.jpeg

0DD741E8-0893-4DDB-9AA3-6A7FEDED02EC.jpeg

• Like 2

That first pic posted does not do it justice

i was expecting a couple of cheap bathroom panels screwed on some studding : )

with cavities like that who needs vertical ducting lol

you could even fill a cavity with cheap carbon 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good idea ifish, using the cavities for filters. They would work well for light proof vents, running electrical etc. 

hey @Johnbong, what’s the thickness on those?  4 inches?

• Thanks 1

@ifish

Thank you very much and excellent suggestions this product will give the consumer freedom to adjust the the room to suit there exact needs.

@Justcozz

Another great suggestion for light proofing and running the electric cables this will keep everything neat and tidy. 

The panels are 2 1/4 inch thick which is approximately 55 mm. 

They come in insulated or non insulated panels of 24 inches in length and whatever height is needed. 

All rooms can be custom designed to suit each individuals growing space.

JB

The more I look at the panels, the more I like the possibilities. Do you have examples of how the doors attach? How about the top, bottom and corners where the three panels connect. If you only offer walls, how do they attach to the existing structure. Ie. floor and ceiling. 

Will the pieces be available to be purchased individually? Ie. let’s say I get an 8x8 room, and I decide I want two 4x8 rooms, veg and flower. Would I be able to order a couple of “T’s” and panels to split the room? Add a another door? Or have several 2x2 rooms all connected in a line.....breeding closets. The possibilities could be endless. 

I can see these being used to retrofit a shipping container. Easy connect interior walls that can be adjusted and modified as needs change. 

• Thanks 1

E14D8D3F-EA83-44DC-92DA-43EC609C0671.thumb.jpeg.84be68730110bf9e9c3871746c719e6f.jpeg196F94EC-3533-4C9F-B6E8-47310352D225.thumb.jpeg.5a6ef83be267bec9fa843c008defbd7d.jpeg@Justcozz

I like your way of thinking yes this can definitely be done and there is endless possibilities I agree.

This would be perfect for what you mentioned or even recirculated rooms have you ever seen HD’s recirculating rooms there amazing?!

Examples of how the door attach will be coming soon in a video, it’s so simple you won’t believe:).

The top is a suspended ceiling. Corners have a corner trim as shown in above picture just click on the corner trim and the next panel slips into it. Very easy and quick.

The floor I would recommend pond liner or a basin like for flood and drain would be perfect.

Panels, extra doors, connecting pieces, everything can be purchased separately no problem. There is a joint that would connect the rooms yes.

So all rooms can be connected and ran side by side or split yes 100% whenever you decide to change from an 8x8 to a 4x8 or the 2x2 connected with doors. 

The beauty of this product is it is not a one size fits all like commercial tents it’s designed to suit the growers needs. Everything you have mentioned can be customised for your exact needs.. 

Hope I answered all questions and if you have more please ask away :)

JB

• Like 2