•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

@ifish

Good question mate :D

As you are aware it’s a very high end product compared to a tent and a quality room produces quality results ;) But as it is custom designed for each consumer every price will be different mate.

But I am hoping to have prices for the typical standard size rooms very soon which will be available on the website :) 

JB

@ all

@ifish

@Justcozz

As I am only starting out I really need some advice pls. 

What do use think a consumer would pay for such a product? 

Before use answer don’t worry I do have already set costs/prices due to cost of materials so your answers if higher will not raise the prices but I would be really interested to hear honest opinions as potential consumers to see if with cost of materials, time, tools, manual labour etc and shipping, is this product viable?

I know it’s a tough question to ask but I hope use can help me with this even so :)

* I read somewhere that this is a good question to ask but i guess not :D

Thanks 

JB

Thank you both for your input it is much appreciated :) 

@shiskaberry savior

Hi, yes you are a little out but your answer is very helpful to see what a potential consumers expectations of price might be and from the very limited information I have provided so far that is understandable 

@ifish

You are closer to the mark but still a little off. I think the price you have mentioned is something that we could  eventually offer hopefully once the product or if the product went into mass production. But as of right now we are looking at a limited amount of production until we penetrate the market. So this drives all prices up unfortunately, the cost of production for the door design alone, which is simple and easy to put up with no DIY skills required is driving up the price to be honest and is something we are working on. But that means once the cost of the door is added as the room goes larger unless the consumer wants to add more doors the cost for each panel stays the same. 

There are many factors to take into account as production of such a unique interlocking system is not cheap and with added import and export charges these all drive up prices. But with the limited amount of information I have provided this answer is satisfactory. 

My main hope is once an active member on a forum such as this purchases a room and uploads a detailed account of there experience with the product this will help for other growers to see the full benefits/potential of a high quality room like this.

Thanks again to use both, keep the questions coming it really is very helpful :) 

JB

@all

After our conversation of pricing I’ve made a few adjustments to bring down cost of the door, so thanks. 

Another quick question, what kind of sized rooms would everyone like to see? They will be custom made as well but decided I would also like to have some pre-made rooms ready to go!

I’m thinking 2.2 in height as the 2m tents I feel are not high enough.

Any thoughts :)