•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
mosey

Blimburn: GSC (GSC x Green Crack)

#1-Strain:> GSC_x_Green Crack

#2-Appearance:> Two distinct phenotypes in my run:

1.  Shorter, more Afghani, dark green

2. Tall, thin fan leaves, prolific foxtailing, and light green color

Phenotype 2 with its light green color and extensive foxtailing looks best in my opinion.

Overall: 3 out of 10

#3-Taste:>  Initial hits will produce a combination of floral/incense with spots of sweetness on the exhale.  When the sweetness is there it is most like a Tootsie Roll.  It is a faint chocolate.  Some flowers produce a taste closest to a household cleaner that borders on the stringent. In every case continued smoking produces a mouth coating of incense. 

#4-Aroma:>  The smell is minimal throughout most of the grow.  There is the familiar skunkiness during peak ripeness and some sweet accents when rubbed.  After a few weeks cure the smell is incense/flower with a touch of something sweet.  In a few weeks I expect the funk that is underneath, noticeable at a distance and when passing a jar, will come through.

#5-High/Stone type:>  Euphoric and relaxing.

#6-Source:> Blimburn

#7-Price:> ~30.00 USD

#8-Potency:> Harvested with a variety of trichome ripenesses none of the plants are particularly potent, and my body has adapted unusually fast making it difficult to get good results without a lot of medicine.

Overall: 2 out of 10

#9-Overall Rating:>  3 out of 10 

#10-Overall Description:>  The plants are easy to grow and trim.  Unfortunately the yield is low and the potency is lacking.

#11-Would you Reccomend:>  I would not recommend this strain.  You can get bigger yields with similar or better potency, and there is not a particularly interesting trait to make this strain appealing despite its shortcomings.

#12-Smokers General Comments:>  The plants were grown under a 400 Mh using Roots Organic in 3 gallon grow bags. They were given Dr. Earth Tomato, Veg, & Herb Organic at ½ recommended application one time during the grow, and they were given Alaska Cal/Mag throughout most of the grow.  Finally, they were given only water for at least 3 weeks before harvest.  They burn really well with a perfectly white ash. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Too bad it wasn’t a better smoke, I guess that is an example of how mixing two pretty popular strains doesn’t always give produce something memorable....

thanks bro, great report. 

• Like 1

So nice so see a "miss" reported. I have grown a few myself.........................in fact, my last run had excellent in it, and yet one plant, a WELL KNOWN strain, sucked balls!

No taste, no smell, no high..................like i grew hemp or something. It looked nice however, lol!C

• Like 3

I have two in my garden this year. They look great outdoors, nice short bushes. I've given away about 3 dozen clones and kept a dozen for myself. Let's hope I get better results.