•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
mactheman

'mac grow'

They ain’t shuffling anymore  , they octopoting , everyone is doing it lol

• Like 1

That is some funny shit, I forgot I joined lol :)

Octopoting ha ha ha Yep the guys are catching up to the gal lol ;) Open Grow is now Octopot Grow ha ha

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Ain’t nothing wrong with learning to grow from the ladies.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Justcozz said:

Ain’t nothing wrong with learning to grow from the ladies.....

You know I am full of shit right, forgot my exlax ha ha ha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

given plant a feed of PK this morning ,,just hope them calyxes swell ..any one out there got a suggestion to help the calyxes to swell up ,,mac,,

2 hours ago, mactheman said:

given plant a feed of PK this morning ,,just hope them calyxes swell ..any one out there got a suggestion to help the calyxes to swell up ,,mac,,

My suggestion is to keep her healthy, do not over feed her and let nature do its thing. The size of her calyxes is largely predetermined by her genes. It is up to you to create a good ecosystem for her to meet her potential. Good luck.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, BeachBud said:

My suggestion is to keep her healthy, do not over feed her and let nature do its thing. The size of her calyxes is largely predetermined by her genes. It is up to you to create a good ecosystem for her to meet her potential. Good luck.

thanks for your input BeachBud ...mac.

• Like 2

next pictures of bagseed grow ,,,still throwing up lots of pistils ,sorry about pics ,,only got a crappy cell phone camera ,,mac.

IMG0353A.jpg

IMG0354A.jpg

IMG0355A.jpg

• Like 5

well plant was taken down dried and now being smoked ,,it had very airy.''buds though .

So now ive started another plant its from ripper seeds a strain called 'grapegum ..heres some pictures ,,mac.

IMG0387A.jpg

IMG0396A.jpg

IMG0398A.jpg

• Like 4

hi ifish i have not fed any thing just yet ,,i planted up in potting mix that has around 3-4 feed added to it i pot up couple times till final potting and then that sees the plant through the stretch ,then after the stretch when the feed in the mix starts to get low i just feed bloom nutes ,or even tomato feed if short of cash ,,,heres the plant now after few more days ,thanks for asking about feed ,,mac

IMG0399A.jpg

• Like 3

On 9/16/2019 at 4:58 PM, ifish said:

I use some the chempak stuff at the moment , it’s cheap : )

nothing wrong using chempak mate ,thats why i use tomato feed in flowering ,,,heres lastest picture.. i topped yesterday ,,,mac..

IMG0400A.jpg

• Like 2

i took the plant down another leaf node,,the s=tems coming from underneath were looking a lot stronger so topped again to get the other stronger stems growing ,it opened out the plant just how i like ,,,mac.

• Like 1