•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
mactheman

'mac grow'

this weeks picture of the grapefruit plant ,she sending up pistils every where ,,reckon shes going to be very tasty ,,,,only gave her water so far this week ,,think i'l give her some P/K boost next feed ,,mac,

IMG0412A.jpg

IMG0413A.jpg

• Like 3

gave plants a feed with P/K boost this morning ,,,alls  looking good .,,plus took a few leaves off the plant that were laying or touching the pistils on the buds ,dont want any condensation from the leaves touching to get on pistils ,,mac,

• Like 1

Nice bathroom plant lol

• Like 2

On 11/18/2019 at 7:17 PM, oldschoolsg said:

Nice bathroom plant lol

yep shes a dirty girl ,getting very smelly indeed ...:rolleyes:..mac..

• Like 1

bit of a disaster today found a very small patch of BudRot on one of the colas ,,didnt wont to take a chance so got rid of the patch of BR ,put the cola in different roon to dry and chopped down rest of plant to dry..i found the patch this morning when i noticed couple sugar leaves that didnt look to healthy gave then a little tug both just dropped  away and closer inspection found the small patch of the BR ...oh well it might have been worse ,,,,,,think the plant had about another week to go so not much damage done ,,,but still pissed about it though ,,,mac,

picture of some of the colas ,,other buds are drying these colas with be hung up to dry with the other bud etc ,soz about picture a bit dark and dull ,,mac.

IMG0433A.jpg

• Like 1