•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
mactheman

'mac grow'

next lots of pictures ,,they dont look like they have done much since last pictures ,,,cookies pick first two pics pakistani x nepali 2nd couple pics ,,,mac,

IMG0483A.jpg

IMG0484A.jpg

IMG0485A.jpg

IMG0486A.jpg

• Like 4

i have not been around for a while ,but ive still been growing ,here pictures of zkittlez  first the lemon kush 2nd .... mac

IMG0564A.jpg

IMG0565A.jpg

IMG0566A.jpg

IMG0568A.jpg

• Like 7

well i sampled both plants chopped them down just over a week ago ,,,Zkittles leaves a tangy sweet taste in mouth ,,,high is good and feel really stoned ...lemon kush cant really say about the taste its git some thing there but cant taste lemon but it does taste of sweet hash ,,the Zkittles to me seems the heaver stone than the lemon kush ,,,but both are good and i'd grow again ,any how got a couple kilner jars each from them so no complaints from me ,,,mac,

again i have not been around for a while ,,but i started a sweet seed tropiccana poison some weeks ago this is a picture from a week ago after being put on 12/12 for flowering ,,,mac,

WIN_20201022_14_11_28_Pro.jpg

• Like 3

What's the cross? Durban Poison x somethingorother?

• Like 1

hi @Misterdirt the tropicanna poison fast version is made up of tropicanna cookies (girl scout cookies xtangie and of the auto strain of red poison) its not an  auto .the auto just makes it flower faster .....heres couple of pictures 1st picture just over a week ago and 2nd picture yesterday ,,,,mac

WIN_20201102_13_55_03_Pro.jpg

WIN_20201111_09_49_29_Pro.jpg

• Like 3

Are they too good for the bathroom now? They demand the living room?

You may have a discipline problem with those plants. I recommend bondage. You have to show them who's boss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 11/12/2020 at 5:22 PM, Misterdirt said:

Are they too good for the bathroom now? They demand the living room?

You may have a discipline problem with those plants. I recommend bondage. You have to show them who's boss.

yea these plants get ever where ,mine like watching TV ,,,,,,,heres couple more pictures  of the tropiccana fast version ,can see some calyxes reddening up, fed with a bloom formula P/K  at last feed,mac

lik

WIN_20201120_11_52_27_Pro.jpg

WIN_20201120_11_52_09_Pro.jpg

• Like 2