•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

bigun

GREEN ALE

I was gifted these from a friend and I just say it is some of the best medicine for my nerves in my feet and legs.i have nervous BAD.WITHOUT GOOD STRONG WEED I WOULD HAVE TO TAKE PILLS. I dont want to ever go that route...the GA is smooth and sweet on the exhale. I can not smoke but 3 or 4 hits..it is that good ..I smoke every night before going to bed and I really sleep well after hitting the GA.THANKS my friend for this gift. It means a lot to me....Sorry I have no pics to show..it was beautiful.

• Like 5

@BeachBud 's baby if i am not mistaken (?)

phuuu ad's "IPA" (= AK47 / NL x SS) was used and combined to Mota-

rebel's G13bx (via Ghash) called "Green Manalish" (from NAW's repro).

beach bud is truly killing it with all of his seedlines so far, imo :)

• Like 3

So glad to hear the Green Ale works for your nerve pain bigun. I know how big a deal it was when I first tried Phuuu's IPA and it had such a positive impact on my pain, I could not believe it at first. So, I am glad you have found the same effect in something I produced, it is like the circle has been completed. Now perhaps you will make a cross that helps someone else, it's a wonderful weed for sure. :)

@gardenartus I can send some of these your way as well if you'd like to give them a try.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

...and it´s a pleasure to smoke for non-medi users as well ..... excellent work,Beach :tu

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Very kind of you sir, yes I would. I have a patient with Fibro, one with RSD, pain from hell on that one, then my severe neuropathy. I think this plant would work well for the three of us. :)

• Like 2

On 6/22/2019 at 4:46 PM, gardenartus said:

That sounds one I Need if it helps nerve pain, nothing touches the neuropathy for me.

Angle this does for me like nothing else..IT IS GREAT.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bigun said:

Angle this does for me like nothing else..IT IS GREAT.

TY Sweeties, hope it works as well for me :) Nothing touches this stuff

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

TY Sweeties, hope it works as well for me :) Nothing touches this stuff

I PROMISE U IF IT DIABETIS RELATED LIKE MINE..IT WILL HELP U LIKE NOTHING I HA E SEEN YET..

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, bigun said:

I PROMISE U IF IT DIABETIS RELATED LIKE MINE..IT WILL HELP U LIKE NOTHING I HA E SEEN YET..

Double whammy Diabetes and MS, man it sucks lol Does it bother you 24/7? Mine is at the worse when I lay down.

• Like 1

Great strain very enjoyable to smoke , so much so I needed a reup and Beach hooked me up big thanks again to him ! 

All I’ll say is if you have the chance to grow it you’ll be hooked! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Double whammy Diabetes and MS, man it sucks lol Does it bother you 24/7? Mine is at the worse when I lay down.

Mine bothers me worse after I quit for the day.When I lay down it is terrible..without good herb,I would have to take pills... so far in my life I have never had to resort to that.Good luck with your pain Angle.

• Like 2

It is weird stuff, in constant pain yet can't feel some surface touch, I am no longer allowed to go barefoot, I put a cig out with my foot and didn't even know it. lol and then I burn myself a lot, I don't feel it until it is too late. Painful, yet no feeling with somethings very odd stuff.

I am so glad this works for you, this is really hard to deal with, I think one of my fatigue issues, is my brain is in a constant battle to shut off the pain, it can be exhausting.

• Like 1

Neuropsy is an issue that kills the small nerves in the outer layer of skin.even if your outer part is numb ,the inner partisan normal and if u have an object stick in your foot,u will surley feel it.i am numb to the knee on the outside of my leg not the inside..lol take care and I hope it helps u angle..

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, bigun said:

Neuropsy is an issue that kills the small nerves in the outer layer of skin.even if your outer part is numb ,the inner partisan normal and if u have an object stick in your foot,u will surley feel it.i am numb to the knee on the outside of my leg not the inside..lol take care and I hope it helps u angle..

I think I would feel a nail lol. I did not feel the pin prick test for years, last year I finally felt it again, think CBD has healed something. I get 2nd and third degree burns on my hands,  small ones, cause I don't feel it til it is too late. I accidentally touch hot pans or if liquid spills on me don't know it till it burns deep. Think it is something a bit more then neuropathy going on, probably to do with MS< but no doc so not sure lol

I hope it helps

• Like 2

Plane landed lol I am gonna be growing Green Ale, and very cool, Chucky's Bride! TY TY TY dear sir I think I really like the sounds of that Chucky :) I Love the LA Cheese, if it picks up smell and taste like that, yea boy! I will love it lol Bonus :)

• Like 4

@Gardenartus, you're going to love Beach's Chuckys.... I have an f3 of it and only gown one plant but is was a trophy! Everything about that plant was AAA+. I was proud of it. It was the first plant I finished in this new place. I moved it from one place to this one and it was all alone in the closet. 

I think I have seeds to make the GA but I may hit you up Beach if it's okay. I need to send some stuff your way anyway. I still haven't gotten my IPA to go. I tried twice and driver's error forced my hand. :blush: 

Nice to hear that your gear is giving the gift of healing and relief! Best gift ever, I would think! Keep up the great work @BeachBud! You have to be the most consistently great grower on this site. Everything is always top notch. Happy grows, brother! peace

• Like 1

@Gardenartus, you're going to love Beach's Chuckys.... I have an f3 of it and only gown one plant but is was a trophy! Everything about that plant was AAA+. I was proud of it. It was the first plant I finished in this new place. I moved it from one place to this one and it was all alone in the closet. 

I think I have seeds to make the GA but I may hit you up Beach if it's okay. I need to send some stuff your way anyway. I still haven't gotten my IPA to go. I tried twice and driver's error forced my hand. :blush: 

Nice to hear that your gear is giving the gift of healing and relief! Best gift ever, I would think! Keep up the great work @BeachBud! You have to be the most consistently great grower on this site. Everything is always top notch. Happy grows, brother! peace

Edit: I just have to show a couple of pics of Beach's f3 Chucky's. Some people here have mentioned that they get small buds on their Chucky's... Nothing was small about this plant. It was covered in trichs, too. Kudos and much respect to Beachbud!

1860244601_IMG_21652.thumb.jpeg.ee0be2a5b12ca34f689203821fe19065.jpeg

IMG_2179.thumb.jpg.f49a02e3b2207c2948178c7f6f240c99.jpg

• Like 5

Here's the bottom half of the plant. Cut the top half and let the bottom go another week or so.

IMG_2079.thumb.jpg.a905bf946c3a30cf47e2a377e9b98c43.jpg

IMG_2083.thumb.jpg.2bcbfd50839327a0107f8db4a0420786.jpg

1472366846_IMG_21002.thumb.jpg.f69c7ed90cca1e909618711acee67b0e.jpg

peace

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Well done, Mr.G - delicious looking buds!!

Looks like, you´re flushing with destilled water?! Like that a lot, simply because it´s really working and it will give you the extra 10% in taste!

Keep it tasty!

Wilbur

• Like 1

No distilled water. Just tap water I pull off and let it de-gas the chlorine overnight. 

• Like 1