•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Shoeless

Strains for sciatica?

What was once a lower back issue has become more focused on the sciatic nerve.  Pain deep in the hip, above the hip in lower back, pain down left leg, especially in the calf. I wake up barely able to immediately step with left foot.  Sitting is difficult.  I have been taking anti inflammatories to help through the day when I can't partake, but when I get home I need to knock this out without knocking me out, at least right away.

To the point, what strains out there are good for nerve pain?  Thanks for all help.

Thanks GA. I just finished some stretching and it relieved some of the pain. I have turmeric black pepper, and CBD, so I am currently set. Thanks again.

• Like 1

I had a patient, we went through a gambit of strains, and herbs, and balms lol when I put him on CBD with turmeric and black pepper is when he finally got relief. I get this, it is not sciatic nerve, but the muscle or something next to it, forgot the description, but it ends up pinching the nerve so hits me like sciatic. When it is acting up, I cant' sit down, because I can't get back up lol It will literally drop me to my knees. That is not fun pain you are going through at all. Probably best to take the med everyday and the stretches :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey @Shoeless, my wife really likes NAW’s Cartel Haze for here sciatica pain. Also, she says that my Kinky Blaze (Indica leaning pheno) makes it disappear almost instantly. That’s why I have 5 CH in the room right now. I’ll be dropping more KB soon also. Can’t remember if I sent you any KB beans....if not, let me know and I will get some to you.

• Like 2

Hey Justcozz. Thanks for looking in. Sorry to hear your wife is dealing with sciatica. This shit sucks and is kinda depressing. I am glad to hear you have some strains that are helping her and would be happy to try anything that helps.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Shoeless said:

Hey Justcozz. Thanks for looking in. Sorry to hear your wife is dealing with sciatica. This shit sucks and is kinda depressing. I am glad to hear you have some strains that are helping her and would be happy to try anything that helps.

Hey bro....I said Kinky Blaze..I meant SiFi Blaze...it’s early and I didn’t have coffee in me yet.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Justcozz said:

Hey @Shoeless, my wife really likes NAW’s Cartel Haze for here sciatica pain. Also, she says that my Kinky Blaze (Indica leaning pheno) makes it disappear almost instantly. That’s why I have 5 CH in the room right now. I’ll be dropping more KB soon also. Can’t remember if I sent you any KB beans....if not, let me know and I will get some to you.

For real! Just smoking it does the trick? What is the lineage on that one? My patient had to eat it to find relief, smoking did not do it for him. Must had the wrong strains lol I think you sent me some of those. I am so crappy about popping seeds, it is the law, or I would pop a lot.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gardenartus said:

For real! Just smoking it does the trick? What is the lineage on that one? My patient had to eat it to find relief, smoking did not do it for him. Must had the wrong strains lol I think you sent me some of those. I am so crappy about popping seeds, it is the law, or I would pop a lot.

The SiFi Blaze is Barrie84’s Kinky Blaze x Silverfields. If I rememberer correctly, the Kinky Blaze is Blue Shaze x Kinky Cheese...

So I don’t know where the pain relief comes from, maybe it just happened to mix just right....??   But the wife says by the 2nd hit, the nerve pain fades away. Ms Angel, I believe I sent you some beans...the shorter, Indy looking pheno is what you are looking for. 2 out of 20 girls showed the Indy pheno from the seeds I popped. 

• Like 2

That is really cool that strain works, it is so very hard to treat, and to just smoke it and get relief, perfect. :)

So there are some potential sativa doms in there.

• Like 2