•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Justcozz

2019 Open Grow Mini Grow Challenge

I am so far in the lead, just give up now.........................:showoff: LMAO!

DSC00002.JPG

DSC00003.JPG

• Like 7

Hahaha, good luck bro....but It ain’t over. 

You will see....

22 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

Hahaha, good luck bro....but It ain’t over. 

You will see....

I was just goofing around. I really do not care who wins it, playing is the fun part!!!  IF I was serious about winning, I would not only run 2 regular seeds of a strain I have never grown before.

Curious as to how nice they will come out. I have seen some amazing Dixie Cup grows before, but never  done one myself,  glad you put this together. I hope you win it, for the work you put in getting it up n running.

:punk:

• Like 1

Ok boys, let´s get it on!!

P1010001.thumb.JPG.f56cb8c18d772d86779a54b6a0d8fd25.JPGP1010002.thumb.JPG.343a09c4fd5cc57e549d627d10224eba.JPG

Went in on Thursday, sprouted today

P1010006.thumb.JPG.beea52f7040693778a5068c330aaf55b.JPG

and is joining now the rest of the girls club, which are Sannies Motherlode Kush.

Keep it green!

Wilbur

• Like 6

7 hours ago, JetDro said:

IF I was serious about winning

Well JetDro, I am very serious about winning the mini-shizzle and it would be pretty poor, not to give a 100%!

I am not only dealing with a strain I´ve never grown before - but with an Autoflower, I never even thought of touching those! And stil, I will do all I can to be a bad ass competitor and to become her the promqueen! Take it as an invitation, mate!!  :execute lmao

18 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Well JetDro, I am very serious about winning the mini-shizzle and it would pretty poor, to not give a 100%!

I am not only dealing with a strain I´ve never grown before - but with an Autoflower, I never even thought of touching those! And stil, I will do all I can to be a bad ass competitor and to become her the promqueen! Take it as an invitation, mate!!  :execute lmao

Agree, in poor taste to not give it your 100 % effort. I never said those words. Of course I will give it my all, I hand made 2 containers for this, would not have done that if my intentions were to be 1/2 ass'd!  I just will take it as it rolls, with the 2 seeds I have.

I still have no need for an auto flower at this point, but about to give them a try because I can fill up "dead space" under the HPS 12 hour lights with them and not get in the way of my veg stuff.

Well now it begins for me

IMG_20190707_204537.jpg

• Like 7

On 7/7/2019 at 4:03 AM, Wilbur said:

That´s quite sad to hear, Hamme! You were the only one with me (as Europeans)

No man we are Two!!!:ph34r::whistling

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here she is! Welcome to this wooorld, beautifull! Can you say Daddy??? Daa - dieee....? No?! Well, maybe tomorrow  :D

P1010009.thumb.JPG.22660540fe707c3517a29d75e3b4ce4f.JPG

I shot her secretly through the air exhaust - I need to be very carefull, she never saw such an ugly face before and after moving her in on yesterday.........she needs time, you know?!

Keep it green!

Wilbur

• Like 6

The four in the back row are for the mini-challenge.  (The four in the front row are the Afghan CBD strain being test-grown for @Cristalin).  They all popped within the last day..

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_20fe.jpg

• Like 7

Looks like dropping 8 seeds didn't work so great for me. Dont know what the issue is, still only 2 broke soil. Lemon Fantasy for the win....

20190710_065341.thumb.jpg.3b50a4453f19d04ca9d8f44bc5f510e5.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

:showoff:

IMG_20190712_183605.jpg

• Like 4

Howdy folks! My weekly update (for those who woke up late)

P1010013.thumb.JPG.218c64016614f7c21b914ac95541f967.JPG

I´ve replaced the older girls by a couple of little watertrays, to keep up humidity at 70%

The other girls had to leave, because they were getting really mean to the poor little babyberry, with pulling leafs and throwing dirt, saying Mummy was a whore and shit!! Naa man, they had to go, pronto!! :whip:   lmao

• Like 3

On 7/10/2019 at 10:32 AM, Justcozz said:

Looks like dropping 8 seeds didn't work so great for me. Dont know what the issue is, still only 2 broke soil. Lemon Fantasy for the win....

20190710_065341.thumb.jpg.3b50a4453f19d04ca9d8f44bc5f510e5.jpg

You only need one to win

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Gardener said:

You only need one to win

With the way my luck is going, I will get two males...hahaha...luckily, males can win too

• Like 1

Howdy @Gardener! Dude, your babies begging for light! Why so greedy on the sunshine? Are you going straight 12/12??

@Shoeless Are you going 12 right from the start - LST that early?? And, are you try´n out different grow-media on all five??

@Justcozz Please man, dry your eyes - they look way better than Gardeners  :whistling

@RAS-T Looks like a perfect start for you, my friend! Your girls seem to be very hard to compete with - vital as Oprah! Lucky me, we´re in the same team  :verrygood

Is @JetDro still in??  :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hey Wilbur. 2 mediums, hempy with osmocote+ and soil with a Happy Frog as super soil in the bottom. Not lst now, that lanky one was falling over. I added soil and support.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Justcozz said:

18 hours ago, Justcozz said:

today

IMG_20190715_093152.jpg

• Like 5

Hey @Wilbur, thanks for the compliment, but Gardeners plants look better than my two duds....lol