•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Justcozz

2019 Open Grow Mini Grow Challenge

Yes, I am still in??????? Why would I not be??????

Still 2 Papa's Punch representing the "Mini Octopot" run. 18/6 under HPS and too much stretch. They have to deal with it.

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00002.JPG

DSC00003.JPG

• Like 5

That scraggly one looks like it’s just a day or two away from self topping and stunting , what you think @Wilbur lol

The us team is fallin apart

In a couple of days jet will be down to a one naplamed plant 

gardners will be under the deck 

and cozz with his male civil partnership lol

go europe : )

12 minutes ago, ifish said:

The us team is fallin apart

In a couple of days jet will be down to a one naplamed plant 

gardners will be under the deck 

and cozz with his male civil partnership lol

go europe : )

KEEP ON DREAMING.................................Texas and California taking ALL of Europe DOWN!!!!

:smoke

• Haha 1

Self top..............................thinking your WRONG................................this is the winning plant right here!

wrong.thumb.jpg.8e27b5c83a04a3987d5ff7569f245cce.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JetDro said:

Self top..............................thinking your WRONG................................this is the winning plant right here!

wrong.thumb.jpg.8e27b5c83a04a3987d5ff7569f245cce.jpg

Leafs look strange, pal - too much warm airflow around the little one. Why not right in the center of the pack?? They should now be used to the HPS - at which height, again?

20 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Leafs look strange, pal - too much warm airflow around the little one. Why not right in the center of the pack?? They should now be used to the HPS - at which height, again?

Room temp is 84 degree's, humidity at 55 steady.  Light might be a bit close, maybe 30 inch's off head.  They are off to the side because of the power of the light. I am NOT changing the veg room for these 2 Competition cups. Just 2-3 more weeks and all will be back to normal again. I have over fed these two plants also, so will back off for a bit.

The HPS sucks for seed starting, just does. Too strong at close distance, at far enough away they want to stretch, the spectrum is all wrong for veg. I placed it up because of the number of plants i have in there.  The T5's would not handle that many plants, and the differing heights on them all.

None of this matters to me, the ONLY thing that does right now is SAVING the Haze. Could care less about the 35 seedlings getting too tall and lanky, or the 2 Cup Competition plants being the same, all my efforts are on the Amnesia until she is safe n sound and HAPPY in an Octopot!!!!

LOTS of the seedlings are showing "strange" leaf patterns and some strange growth.....................ALL OF IT IS FROM the HPS, they will be just fine and are destined to go outside anyways.

I do not reco using an HPS for seedlings nor veg, I just have TOO MUCH going on at once to deal with it.

Once the big screen comes down, and all these little ones and the 8 Orange Goji go outside, I shall bring back the T5's, and start rooting some fresh cuts in the Octopot. The last 2 I set in them went PERFECT...............NOT 1 day of suffering.....................NONE. They were fresh cuts, rooted in RR's then placed in Dixie Cups for about a week or so. Soon as they started to look good and grow, they went into the Octo's...............no complaints, no suffering, no one single droop on a leaf even................went REAL EASY..................Going to set up the A.H, the RPP , the NP and the 4th one exactly like those 2 were.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

It's cause you touched them, maybe Spit some Jet on them? Bahahhahaha

Yeah, that must be it, I will stop touching them.  Working on a cut of D.S for me yet???

LOL< yep sprayed for thrips, make sure they are clean. Just don't spit on em when you get em lol ;) Or if any remaining ones, spit away lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago

i will top them in a few days 

IMG_20190719_070803.jpg

• Like 5

I am obviously lagging behind, though the hempy are showing how hydro growth is better. But I did have a bonus, courtesy of BAS ewc. 13 days in on these ladies.

20190719_155044.thumb.jpg.51f35d3d7e023270c9d0f4527f7e320c.jpg20190719_155109.thumb.jpg.2823ce69400b70be96374e2a630ecaea.jpg

• Like 6

Day 14.  

The plants are tall.  The bases they sit on are small. 

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2169.thumb.jpg.e4e6d9c80ae0c78a11a145d24ebf52da.jpg

This is my first opportunity to grow out Strawberry Kush x (Strawberry Kush X Mystery Sativa).  I only harvested the seeds from their mom in June.  The leaves are showing some differences.

This plant has Indica leaves.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_216d.thumb.jpg.1a20935c74058c94b98b0c851fa6c1b9.jpg

This one looks more sativa-ish.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_216a.thumb.jpg.77272f5635b6f340785d96b2646c8006.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_216b.thumb.jpg.399e7bd9a7c57bb50a81045eea9f7fd9.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_216c.thumb.jpg.38b5e9c17cb482f4574850966fd3256f.jpg

I am going to top them above the fourth node.

• Like 4

All your guys plants are looking great....mine still look a week old. Little bitty things on their 2nd and 3rd set of leaves...pitiful.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gardener said:

The plants are tall.  The bases they sit on are small. 

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2169.thumb.jpg.e4e6d9c80ae0c78a11a145d24ebf52da.jpg

Hard to believe, the seedlings are standing by them self - are you photo-shopping us??   :rtfm:  But they look beautiful from above, mate! And make sure, no one is accidentally sneezing or farting within a mile range - safety first, pal!  :lol:  How can they stand up??? My seedlings need a buddy at 1/3 of that length!

Keep it green!

Wilbur

My weekly turn in

P1010017.thumb.JPG.c1f02329738cf9a3d8b1d8b350f4be74.JPG

Berrygirl is building up, but had too much water! I´m always forgetting, that plants won´t sweat that much under LED

P1010018.thumb.JPG.895f63cf88664d2adaad89ce9d9f935e.JPG

Got me a little soil "extra" as well: Because of the glass, I have a very nice Algae bloom, which will feed the plant too  :specool

P1010019.thumb.JPG.a6fde6b3f9cdbea057a1e909f9128f5b.JPG

Keep it rolling!

Wilbur

• Like 4

Oh please, let it be!! Otherwise I am the first L (I don´t wanna write it out : ), and Berrygirl won´t make it, if it´s a bacterial infection!! And this just within the first three weeks - Noooooooooooooooo

17 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Oh please, let it be!! Otherwise I am the first L (I don´t wanna write it out : ), and Berrygirl won´t make it, if it´s a bacterial infection!! And this just within the first three weeks - Noooooooooooooooo

Will not matter .........................MY mini Octopot is going to crush it anyways. Lil plant is sucking it's rez dry every 2 days! I would just hang it up if I where YOU.................:evil:

• Haha 1

My won´t drink AT ALL!!   :(

• Sad 1