•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Leo.Z

Coming back

Hey guys, 

i‘m sorry for the Long Time i haven‘t been online, or i should be more sorry for myself. I will Start a new Report soon. I had some grow‘s in between, but i was to busy to focus on the Forum. First one was cheeseberry f2+ jaggen s2 from a friend, but they didn‘t turned out good, the complete grow was seeded, i didn‘t expected Males in the s2 suprised me and i cutted them to late. Last grow was black afghani, boudica and shiva stardawg from san. This was a very good grow, all purple phenos in the afghani, hashy berry Taste in this, but Not such strong stoned as in the green phenotype before. Had just to female plants of the boudica, one berry tasting, the Other one more like orange peel+ a floral smell. The shivastardawg was the best for me extremely strong effect, really stinky smell, had one skunk pheno the others had been more on the stardawg side.

Greetz to all you guys, wish you a happy weekend!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi @Leo.Z I have San ‘s shiva dawg going now 

how long did she take to finish 

mine is beyond sticky and has a great smell 

paps

Edited by Papalag
  • Like 2

I already have seen your plants, they look very good, but I need to see the buds closer, to know if any plant is simular to mine. I had 4 plants, 1 finished in 8 weeks, but maybe I could let her take 9. the other plants all took 9 weeks :) all have been very good plants, I did like the phenos on the stardawg side more, really potent. The shiva skunk phenotype was not that potent, and had a really weird smell. 

Greetz leo 

• Like 2