•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hi Buddies,

It was a long time, and i had many adventures, some bad, some better, since i've been there,  but  "c'est  la  vie", not  always i Pink - Hope to see oldies growers.

Back with an outdoor grow, let  you know more about it  as  soon as possible.

Whatever, i missed the community, but i guess she does not change that much    -  high  Five  & Positive vibes  (y)

TTYL

• Like 6

How many years has it been??? Good to see you back.  We all come and go,  but love for the plant always stays.  

What you got going in the outdoor?

• Like 1

Good to see you again, welcome back. :tu

• Like 1

Ehehe, Thx buddies.

It was around 5 or 6 years i wasn't  growing anymore, to resume, i had to make a break, i became too big , foot  square by foot square, bulb by bulb, slowly but surely, what started to a pound each 3 months ended to a kilo each months, and also it was a way too much time consuming, and i had professional & family choices to made now that i'm twice a grand-pa  -  And to surrounded all that, i had a big alert, karma was with me, and it  makes me understand i needed a break, if i didn't take it  myself, someone or something will force me to have one. as i never had a police issue all my life long,  i'm over 50 now, and don't ask for .

After a flooding of the river close to my facility when  i was in a foreign country for business, the owner discovered what i was doing in his garage. When i came back, the facility was empty,  everything had been thrown away by my owners and his son, i lost all my gears, 4.000 W of Gavitas, 1000W of Led,  5 tents, water tanks, Airco, heaters  etc, thousands and thousands of $;  Worst, all my strains, including my sshd, a life long of seeds collections etc  - But, hopefully, he didn't call the cops. He just told me that he will not refund me the deposit, that he didn't want to have problems with either the Police and the 'organized crime' (sic :p :p )  and didn't want to hear about me anymore   :)

So i consider it as a lesson, time to rest.

Since, i had the opportunity to have a big and quite discreet outdoor garden. and so what should happened happened, few seedlings have been sprouting, and "et voilà".

I'll be back in a couple of day for some review  and i will open a little journal of what i have actually outdoor, some exotic landraces crosses going wild,  and also 2 little autoflower, as i wanted to see how was their evolutions since the crappy Lowriders :)

Stay   tune, and thx again for the greetings

-- And what a pity, i had no more pictures of my grows, i did erase every related things, including my opengrow galery when i did had this warm alert

• Like 7

wow, this reads like you had "luck" in the end.

iam very happy to see you back posting *yay*

i wondered about how you might be doing :)

• Like 2

Think if it as the next part of your growing life story.  

I also know of what it is like to lose everything all at one sudden tick of the clock and it's all over.

Rebuilding again can be quite fun too as it forces you to relook at other technologies where you may otherwise would of kept with old system.

Welcome back!

• Like 3

welcome back La Vie

• Like 1

Aloha stranger, 

well, i'll be hogged tied as i thought i was seeing shit in the intro section. Glad to know life is better. I'm not sure but i think u made kif boxes back on PG correct ? damn was it here smh hmm ?  i had a name change since u were away...  Glad to hear you can and want to grow. congrats and nice to have u back. :wave: