•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Mr Goodfellow

So, what the hell IS a Stroopwafel, anyway??

Well, that was the first question I had a couple of weeks ago. I was browsing the net and came across a Giveaway from a Seed Bank called The Vault in the UK. They're a large seed bank in the UK and were running a promotion put on by a vendor of theirs called Female Seeds in The Netherlands.

So, here is a description of what a Stroopwafel is!  :

Description

A stroopwafel is a wafer made from two thin layers of baked dough with a caramel syrup filling in the middle. Stroopwafels are popular in the Netherlands, and were first made in the Dutch city of Gouda. Nowadays the waffles are eaten worldwide. Wikipedia

And, Female seeds was giving away a stroopwafel AND one female seed of a cross they made called Chem OG. WOOOT!!! I WAS ONE OF THE WINNERS! Yes!! 

So, now I get a really cool breakfast treat to have with my morning coffee, and with of course a seed to sprout for the day! heh. 

So, I wanted to post a thread about my good fortune and to maybe to the grow journal here as well... or make a link to it. I had never heard of the Vault (there is also a seed bank called The Vault in the US, not to be confused) or Female Seeds and now I have... A win for us all. 

I believe George from The Vault said he started an account here and will pop in and introduce himself soon. Looking forward to some new members! 

So, now you have no excuse, when somebody asks you what a stroopwafel is.. and, they're supposed to be really tasty.. I'm sure the Dutch crew is laughing at me now... but I never heard of them.. Now I want one!!

I'll grab a pic when it comes in. I think the grow will be a hoot! Chem in an OG dress. hell yeah! peace

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi Buddy,

Thanks for the post :)

...  I am awaiting my account to be verified on here then I will reach out to the site owners to see if we can get some advertising space here and hopefully we can bring OpenGrow users some competitions, promos and free stuff too soon!

I hadn't heard of Stroopwafels before Female Seeds introduced them to me either but now they are one of my most favourite things lol

Hook me up admins!

George

Edited by santero
sorry for "..." some of your links, george ... but let's wait for admin to say IF it's ok or not, please ;)
  • Like 3

Nice one : )

i see you raised the price of autoflowers to cover the extra discount , very thoughtfull of you 

thanks george and welcome lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ifish said:

Nice one : )

i see you raised the price of autoflowers to cover the extra discount , very thoughtfull of you 

thanks george and welcome lol

hmmm, not at all buddy, we are very competitive in price :)

• Like 1

Im innocent

Im the resident strain whore lol

I will grow anyones beans as long as they have a good rep and grow vids on the tube

Except for sannies stuff and members here

All dat shit rocks the house lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You better run @Toker , there’s been an incident on platform 3 , total carnage , one of the conductors has lost an arm ........................... better bring some glue : )

haha just wakin and bakin lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, George_The_Vault said:

hmmm, not at all buddy, we are very competitive in price :)

Ola George

As hard as i look Dr Criplings Incredible Bulk is sold out where i look

If you can work that mircle.....

And find me some cherry bomb reg auto seeds

I be your bitch to hehehehehe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey Toker,

Would you like Dr Krippling Seeds The Incredible Bulk Auto Feminised Seeds or  Dr Krippling Seeds The Incredible Bulk Feminised Seeds?

We don't have cherry bomb REG auto but we do have the Bomb Seeds - Cherry Bomb AUTO Feminised Seeds

Hope that helps?

Edited by santero
thank you for asking sannie IF you can advertise here, mate ... but PLEASE WAIT with that until you are cleared by admin, brother ... (no harm intended !!)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Im sorry , yes the Auto version of the incredible bulk.

Fem or reg 

Yes thanks

How about red dwarf by Budda seeds reg auto seeds.

Any reg autos that are good im interested in

But yeah thanks i check out your site better after work.

• Like 2

Ok so i never have done an ak before and the prices are really cool

I can see myself doing many orders 

Think i go with the 4 pack auto ak this go round

But they all look good.

It will be a few months before i have room to run them bit thats good

Gives me time to order up more and especially

The DKs IB

• Like 1

I guess I forgot to post it here but my gift came in and I already ate half of the the snack, but saving the other half. 

I'm totally stoked to grow this seed. Chem OG from Female Seeds. Here is their description: 

This exciting American OG strain is the result of crossing an OG Kush mother with a highly potent original Chemdawg father. The OG Kush we used it's a cut deriving from the San Fernando Valley. The Chemdawg, as others understood from the description we were giving already before, is deriving from a clone of the ChemDawg 91.

... uh, huh... me too! Kush style plants always do really well for me here. It'll be growing soon and I'll post up some pics. Thanks again Female Seeds, and George and The Vault. peace

IMG_3692.jpeg.810665384b22389067feeec3a19ac681.jpeg

• Like 7

Bummer

I was stoked to get my reg autos

Stupid laws

What to do next?

Screenshot_2019-07-26-14-16-13.png

• Confused 1

@Toker , maybe just this once George could post them , as in from regular top bloke everyday George , and not as @George_The_Vault

maybe he will pm you on the sly with his personal PayPal address , as we are all mates now : )

Ya we work something out for sure

I know some times this happens

10 in a row at attatude

Then for about 45 days notta

Thats why i been ordering more cause i was afraid the CC folks wig out again.

I do prefer thr UK 

Just my experince mind ya

But so many orders

All just reg no steatlh or guarantee

All make it no worries

Thats why i am prone to UK vendors

• Like 1

Oh i wanted to add how much i dig the freebee 

Choices

Established strains...and and

This part almost made me have to stop and smoke a ciggerette lol

You can choose autos

I picked one by Barneys farm

And it slipped thru my hands

Lol

Stupid card companies

But ya thats a super cool option George

Brilliantly done

• Like 1

Unfortunately we currently have issues accepting card payments outside of the UK / EU this is due to changing legislation but is something all seedbanks face.  We need to follow all the laws and we will not take risks regards credit cards as we value our customers too much.  We are working on re-introducing credit card payments outside of the UK / EU soon though, I am quite confident we will have in this place soon again

You can still pay by cash, cheque, bank transfer, bitcoin etc. just choose the relevant option in the cart and the site will guide you through the process.

You can use discount code VAULTFLASH15 for 15% off your order in the cart to cover bank fees / and for the inconvenience.  Hope this helps buddy!

Ill reach out to you by PM and sort something

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1