•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

gardenartus

Introducing, the World’s First True GMO Weed Plant

And no, Monsanto didn’t make it.

Well, after years of sensationalist false alarms, it’s finally here: genetically modified cannabis for the commercial market.

Created by Trait Biosciences, the world’s first truly transformed marijuana plant has arrived. A cannabis biotech firm based in Los Alamos, New Mexico, Trait designed the plant to produce water-soluble cannabinoids, which they claim confers several industrial benefits that companies can’t get from the naturally bred plant.

• Like 1

Very interesting article Ms Angel. Water soluble cannabinoids would make thinks a lot easier when it comes to infusions.  

• Like 1

Great news it will probably sell for $ 3000. 00 usd knowing how big business works :whistling

paps 

Edited by Papalag
Added that’s a seed I meant to say
  • Haha 2

Interesting 

I work at a weed factory called aphria 

In the green House , Its not to bad But i dont really like It so much 

I dream of working outside , hopefully doing beekeeping instead or picking grapes 

• Like 1

That is what I think too, this is going to carry a heavy price tag lol.

Glad you got that JC, this isn't for smoking, it is to make medibles easier :) I like this idea a lot and it will be cannabinoids through out the plant, so you could potentially grab a lot from a plant before it even flowers out! For med making this is awesome. Water soluble and cannabinoids through out the plant, a med makers dream :)

I put this on FB, and typical, no one reads but the headlines and everyone hates this lol haven't taken the time to tell them, Read people, read lol.

• Like 2

It would be great if they made it available but you know how it works 

infuse with water would be a major improvement and most likely a bit easier 

• Like 1

On 7/25/2019 at 8:49 AM, ifish said:

Wouldnt be to good for outdoors then lol

I’d have to agree, water soluble trichomes would be a no go outside.... hell, what humidity levels would you need in your grow room. I guess it could be a new learning curve trying to grow for maximum potency.

• Thanks 1

Well guys it would just give us one more type to work with. Like Autos, Sativas are different then indicas, etc. :) I love the idea of this for making medicine, not so much for smoking, although who knows it might be good for smoke too, but it attracts me for making medicine out of it, instead of smoke. Hmmmm this might make some really good bubble hash lol

• Like 1

no chems, no fems, no gmo for me, but to each his own :) *freedom*

as long as enough people preserve the real deal  = go nuts, science.

(although the nervous crowd noticed that 'they' first took away males by creating

fems, then 'they' took away the possibility to keep mothers/plants around via the

auto-thingie and now the outdoor growers can kiss goodbye their homegrown, lol.

tinfoilhat-wearing people might go like: "indoors next?" :lol:)

to me gmo'd weed always feels like it comes down to the thought that (some) people might

believe that cannabis needs the genetical "improvement" from humans to become "perfect".

i am sincerely happy for everyone that enjoys the newly added traits, but

personally i feel more comfortable sticking with the stuff that nature made

for me and will gladly take on all the "obstacles" that she puts up.

Edited by santero
added a little "paraniod sum-up" in shaded color ... just 4 giggles :)
  • Like 5

I am the same reg seeds :verrygood

Give It another decade or so , I wont be surprised if its only Fem seeds for sale 

The cannabis industry in Canada Is a bit embarressing It gets up to 130 F , 55C For flowering plants 

Also all kinds of yeast , mold mildew and bugs , that Is medical for sick people 

• Sad 1

I think it is awesome and once again, just adds a bit more to the arsenal when making medicine out of the plant. Adds something no other plants can. Water solubility. May turn out to be crap lol but I like the idea. Especially for cancer patients, and folks like me who use a lot of cannabis oil per day. Having no solvent but water would make very good medicine, if all cannabinoids present, that is the only thing that concerns me, is there other minor cannabinoids?

If cannabinoids in all of the plant, it could be possible a cancer patient could get their maintenance dose from the fan leaves, by juicing. Who knows, excites me lol

frankly we see pros and cons. Yet, i'm not trusting any of this fantasy island bs at this point.  thousands trusted that bs with phylos too and all the while they HAD NEFARIOUS motives right from the get go and only after they raped many by lies have their goals been made apparent.  Counting on ignorant/trusting stoners allowed them their advantage AND THE COST TO THE COMMUNITY INVOLVED WITH THE SACRED PLANT in a positive way HAS YET TO BE EVEN CLOSE TO BEing ASSESSED. 

PLEASE DON'T ENCOURAGE THIS NEXT ATTEMPT AT FUCKERY. SMDH

• Like 1

On 7/31/2019 at 2:52 PM, gardenartus said:

LOL Think of it adding to, NOT taking over :) There is a difference.

can't think that way without knowing the details and then seeing what they then do.  best to use a big grain of salt before trusting folks with motives that often simply don't match what they actually do. but that's just how i think cause the assholes of the world have taught me well. ijs