•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
spacemanspiff

Flowering times of males and Anasthesia help

I know a lot of you guys pollen chuck - as have I, but I am flabbergasted. I have an Anasthesia male that is outside and is easily 3 weeks into flower. Lots 

of pollen has dropped and I'd say it only has a couple weeks left at best. The earliest I've ever seen anything start to flower at my latitude is first week of August.

However, I have 2 Ghost train haze males that are 2 weeks into flower already - probably a few more days and they will start to have mature pollen. My females that I was

going to pollinate haven't even started to flower yet. I also have a couple Huckleberry Kush's that are maybe 1 week in.

So the question - how would I categorize these as far as flowering time? Not that I can, but how would you shift flowering times so they line up and can pollinate a female?

The Anasthesia male has a few balls with rezin on them and they smell nice and sweet with a little petrol undertones - can't quite put my finger on it. Has anyone had any sweet smelling Ana's?

Would  that be from the Afghan side?

• Like 2

males can't be reversed again from a certain point on ...

i would collect some pollen and dust up the ladies later on.

hope this helps, best vibes for your own projects, mate :)

• Like 1

So I went out to collect pollen and broke off one of the resin coated bulbs and realized it's a seed pod. It dropped a ton of pollen in one day, so I expect it'll only have a few days left before it's spent, but it's got several seed pods so that'll be exciting to see if they will mature and germ.  Seeds from a male hermie - should they automatically be male?

• Like 1

Male seeds?  I don’t know. But my guess is yes, all male. Very interesting what you have going. pop those seeds, lets see what they do.