•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
haze

bloom

hi to all, my lady starts to bloom, I'm trying to figure out what kind of fertilizer she needs, I know I have to lower the amount of nitrogen and increase phosphorus and potassium, I looked a bit on the internet but they are driving me crazy, they say (NPK ) 6/4/7, 10/15/10, 20/30/20 .... it looks like a lottery, some share the flowering in three periods with three different concentrations of NPK, can someone help me ??? is there a fertilizer that can be used from the beginning to the end of flowering ?? what percentage NPK should I use ??? the plant is outside in a big vase ..... thanks

• Like 1

If you can find sea bird guano it’s hi in phosphorus and Jamaican bat guano mix is good dry make a tea with unsulfured   molasses and some compost set in a bucket with a air stone and pump and let bubble for 2 days  they’ll love it  

also any 3 part fertilizer will work 

peace 

• Like 1

hi, it has been in veg for 15 weeks now is a week it start to bloom, i have been feeding with 20,20,20 plus microelements, the pics is about a month ago, I read that you have to start by leaving a low percentage of nitrogen and then lower it to zero, is it correct ??? I also read that the proportions must be 1,3,2 and then lower the nitrogen to zero and raise phosphorus and potassium even if it becomes complicated for me  I would prefer a single fertilizer for the whole flowering, maybe as friend Bigun says start with 0, 50,30 and keep it until the end, I don't know

GRASS.jpg

• Like 1

Looks great : ) 

Because she has been on a 1/1/1 up till now , I would go for a 1/3/2 or 1/2/1.5 ( depending what’s available to you ) or similar  like you say , till the end , as you don’t what her to fade too early ( lack of n ) as you have not loaded up the leafs with n ( kept a nice balanced feed up to now with 20/20/20 ) 

• Like 2

I think it will still take 4/5 weeks before the harvest and if I do for 2 weeks a more aggressive fertilizer (0,30,30...0.50.30) or similar and then 2 weeks with 1,3,2 ????? I fertilize once a week, do you think I should fertilize 2/3 times with a lower dosage every week ???? ..... I have a fucking fear of making a mistake ....

I am not an outdoor grower , nor have I grew a plant that size , maybe one of the outdoorsy people will help out with the feedings regularities etc 

I understand your worry : )

• Like 1

Haze listen to our friend bigun he knows what he’s doing 

peace 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2