•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

2ndgeneration grower

Greetings everyone 2nd Gen here 2019 run

Haven’t shown a grow for awhile.  Outdoor looking good.  Will focus this short session on a new indoor run.  Cleaning things up from previous run.  This next run will be regular seeds.    DStar Kush is the selection, I may add something else, but right now I’m looking at a straight SOG for this.  It’s a very good Indica.  I crossed my Dad’s Kush with my Deathstar, that’s how it came to be.  Stay tuned.

• Like 2

I tried to download a couple pictures, but i'm struggling.  not real saavy.  I changed my plans.  I got five Platinum OG seeds from an ounce of medical marijuana that was supposed to be sensamillia.  the Platinum OG was lab tested at 22.68% thc and .06% cbd.  I figured it would be a good thing if I was gonna put this run on here, it should be something of a challenge to see how much I screw up and how much I have success.  I dropped all five seeds into a glass of tap water.  four popped overnight.  I put those in in rehydrated peat pellets and placed in the dome.  the other seed is still in the glass of water.  everything is in the tent and under 400W MH.  currently 84 degrees F.  I also have a picture of the finished product, so as to see how close I come to what the professional growers get under complete legal control.  if I can get the pictures to load, i'll do so.  the way I sent the first picture in, isn't working now for some reason.

• Like 2

Currently, Double scrog And no cuts made to the plants.  11.5 hours light.  12.5 hours dark.  400watts HPS.  2 gallon breathable bags with ocean grow soil........highlights of the grow I haven’t entered here:  switched from 400watt MH to 400 watts HPS at three weeks of veg. Vegged for four weeks after all plants went from peat pot, to 8 ounce cup to 2 gallon bag.  .........27 hours of darkness between veg and flower to change the hormones quicker.  

very pleased with these seeds found in some medical marijuana buds.  I thought they would all be female and luckily they are.  I’m very optimistic about the yield here.

day 56.  3 phenos from the 5 seeds.  Back left has a massive cola with like buds.  Appears to be behind the rest on finishing.  Back center, very purple in the buds.  The other three are like phenos.  Unless something changes.  It appears as if all but the back left will start harvesting at nine weeks.  This was an excellent surprise find in the medical marijuana ounce.  I would certainly recommend Platinum OG.  Taking guesses on final harvest quantity, which will take several weeks from start to finish, which is my traditional approach......  Using 400 watt HPS.

034DF3E8-271E-43E3-8D4B-8269190253A1.jpeg

• Like 2

Keep it up! ;)