•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
psyisk

2x2x5 Space Reccomendations

Hello OG, I've been growing in a 5x5 space scrog style. I just moved into a new apartment and I have dedicated a 2.5x2.5x5ft closet to growing. I'm rocking some quantum LEDS but Im tied in a dilemma with my space. What would be the best approach for yield here? One plant SCroG'd in a 5gal. or many plants in a SoG style. If you were to chose the SoG style what size pots would you go with. I have a plant limit of 12 going on including the mother.

A scrog would probably give the best yield, but a sog will give you more strains for a verity of smoke. It’s all personal preference. I think I’d go with several plants, 12/12 from seed. That will allow you to grow perpetually, start 4, wait a month, start another 2-4. You should be able to pull a zip or so from each plant and keep jars of all your favorite strains.

I would use 3 gal fabric bags and scrog it 

the 5 is to big 

Sog , clones , 3-7 days veg depending on atisapated stretch , 2 crates , biggest you can squeeze into space  , 5 clones in each crate , in and out in 10 weeks ( nine weeker ) depending on strain : ) or 4 smaller crates 3 in each etc , or longer veg for less plants ,( 2 per crate or 1 ) but total grow time is extended too tho 

X                                                     X                                        X

X                                                  X

X                                                     X                                                       X

X

X

depends really on how comfortable you are with plant count etc : )

• Like 1