•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Sacred Plant Warrior

Katsu Seeds

apparently Katsu is selling seeds that aren't fully tested by him. this thread is from https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=361929 check the last few dates from katsu. I'm wondering if it's really him. he claims not to know about logic being a unscrupulous their, liar ad scumbag. he says he's been away... but long ago when not away logic was being called out and folks got banned from the farm just like icmag bans truth tellers. 

Frankly I'm skeptical who this person is that goes by katsu seeds. ijs  I assumed it could only be him when i saw his limited seed lineup and how they are sold but i could easily be wrong.

• Like 1

that's a legit ? to ask, brother ... but it actually is the real katsu from back in the

day and his ideas have been tested and are being continuously tested on a few

US-based invite only boards. (what u see on IC is just the seedrun for stock ;))

a few of the combos have been done in the past and proved to be really great

and due to the clones being the same it is clear these will be same as great.

katsu has payed his dues many times over and has shared some really precious genetics

to the community for absolutely nothing but the promise to pass it on and not hoard (deep

chunk, chocolate trip and bubba kush come to mind). i am working on getting the CTrip cut

back to him, atm ...

katsu is as legit as can be, if you ask me. i wish him lots of

success with his projects ... no matter where he sells them.

(his sour bubba makes me want to pop my own 93bubba x sour d ibl regs i made last year, lol)

• Like 2

What @santero said. He's selling through JBC seeds and Seeds Here Now.

• Like 2

If any of yous bump into katsu , let him know weed love a cut of bubba kush : )

• Haha 1

@santero Dude I'm glad u came to the rescue cause i was bummed thinking his gear was just a dream. Now, it's a goal i can actually reach and be confident about. my katsu bubba dies cause the sender did something weird. can't recall what though. it was fuzzy even then. they were absolutely beautiful then the decline left me baffled until he chimed in. i almost cried literally over them. i had the pre 98 bk at the time and it was knocked up withe the same Uranium CRANIUM MALE/S i hit them all with. 

so, i'll be saving loot to get the katsu stuff direct and they will be old guard in the vault with a couple others i need to grab. You've made me very happy dude. :grinning_respect::wub:

i noticed that katsu advices to skuff or crack the seeds to germ them. i saw a little device called a seed cracker. and after my issues with germination already i just might try that thing.   but before i do i'll try sandpaper or pliers.        

• Thanks 1