•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

olsqueak

Kolossus

Hello,all growers around the world.

I'm happy to share my first experience with full organic grow with Sannie's Kit (Bacto and thicoderma)+Tabs.

Strains 4 Kolossus and 5 Blueberry/hereibei as freebees,thank's to sannie's.Tomorrow I move  plants in their final 3 Gallons smart pot.

6*T5 light néons 325w for grow and Home made COB led 8*50w Cree cxb3590 3500K + 2*100w puck v2 (rapidled) total 600w box size 1.2*1.2 meters.What's do you think about power/size efficiency ?

For the moment I give only Bacto,Symbiosis and some Worm casting.I buy live worms and Boxes for make my own worms casting.

The plants have 9 days under the light first days at 24/24 on and now 18/24 On.All your comments or and help are welcome.

I hope all is fine for you,Have good vibesBig Up.

New update video from Kolossus and Blueberry indica/hereibei under 325 watts T5 Light 20/24.

Now ther're 2 weeks old.Normally last week I must turn light to 12/12 hours.Do you think 3 weeks growing period is ok or I must wait one week more before changing for 12/12 hours ?

Thank's before for your help and comments.Big UP,have good vibes.

On 9/15/2019 at 3:40 PM, olsqueak said:

New update video from Kolossus and Blueberry indica/hereibei under 325 watts T5 Light 20/24.

Now ther're 2 weeks old.Normally last week I must turn light to 12/12 hours.Do you think 3 weeks growing period is ok or I must wait one week more before changing for 12/12 hours ?

Thank's before for your help and comments.Big UP,have good vibes.

Kolossus.mkv

Sorry,I make a mistake uploading this video.

I upload new video today,plants start the 12/12 under home made Cob leds 600 watts (mix 3500k cree cxb3590 400w and Puck V2 200w).

I hope this times the video are ready for watching.I love the Sannie's Kit Organic grow very easy to manage with no EC and No PH,plants grow very well  with nice green color.

Thank's for Watching and comments.Big Up have good vibes,friendly,Olsqueak.

• Like 1

New update from 12/12 start Kolossus and blueberry indica/hereibei....I switch to flo few days ago.I have 4 Kolossus plants and 5 blueberry and one Blueberry/og kush.I plan to add 200 watts led in my box soon as possible.10 plants is a little too much I don't think some have big stretch i must pinch them.

I can read in rapidled than 800 watts is the best for this size off box 1.2*1.2 meters.

Comments are welcome.

Good vibes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Update,I must pinch some because it become too much high and closer to the light....

What's do you think about the plants color ? They need some food or it's ok ? I start to give BAC flower nutes at weeks 3 flowering.

I also buy BAC nutes for grow period but i give only two or 3 times and minimal amount.

Special,Thank's to Bigun and justcozz....All comments are welcome.

Big Up,have good vibes.

Friendly,Olsqueak.

New Up from the first little buds goes out.Video speak more than words.

I don't know why my phone make video in 3.gp format and I must convert it in Mp4 format for upload here.

Hope you like it.Have good vibes,friendly

• Like 1

Hello, happy growers, new video  my first organic grow  with Sannie's Nutes.

I wait for  led booster Emerson effect 20w + 36w 660nm photo red for looking what's happen adding this.

What's do you think about add UVA leds for better trichromes production ?

Thank's for your help and comments.

have good vibes.

Friendly.

• Like 1

Update video,I think weeks 5/6....

All comments are welcome,big up have good vibes,thank's.

Friendly

• Like 2

Wow, nice grow. Buds are looking great bro. :dribble:

Hello,I hope all is fine for you.

I'm very happy for my first organic grow.

Not need to flush excess off mineral nutes.I try to keep temp at 24/25 degree Celsius for keep terpènes inside buds.

I can read than hot temp evaporated some terpènes.More cold temp keep low humidity.

This week I add uv + infra red (30w) and Emmerson effect (36w).

Red spectrum is not emmited by led cob.

Thanks for your help and comments.

Big Up have good vibes friendly.