•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

gardenartus

North Dakota Marijuana Legalization Would Allow Everyone in the State to Sell Weed

The measure is one of the most wide-ranging attempts at legalization in the country. If approved, the new law would legalize recreational marijuana without setting a limit on possession or growth and allow private citizens to sell cannabis whether they operate a business or not. The only limitations placed on the North Dakota marijuana legalization measure is an age restriction, which matches the legal drinking age of 21, and penalties for selling to minors, which are similar to those that apply to alcohol.

North Dakota Marijuana Legalization Would Allow Everyone in the State to Sell Weed

Interesting.   I would imagine this would get out of hand pretty fast, what is there to tax?   I like it better than the corporate profit maximization plan most states seem to be going with.  

• Like 1

This seems a bit like the Wild, Wild West lol Imagine folks buying from other states. The folks there are legal, but those buying could be busted taking it across state lines. Very interesting indeed, want to see how this one turns out. :)

I imagine this would bring some new residents.  I would move there if not for family... Imagine doing as you wish without limitations!  Almost like a free country

• Like 1

If it wasn't so cold, I would move there in a heart beat, it is NOT too peoply there ha ha. To not live under threat of arrest, oh hell yea, that would be like heaven :)

Both North and South Dakota are good states to live in, but that cold......not for me. I’d rather be warm than legal...

• Like 1

Can’t be any worst than where I’m at just north across the border from Montana / North Dakota , some nice county that’s for sure but it’s definitely cold in the winter .

just need good winter wear and a well insulated house and it’s only for about 5 months till spring rolls around ! 

• Like 1

I am not a big fan of hot summers nor cold winters, I love spring and fall, don't think there is a place that has weather like that year round lol. The ladies love the winter time here for indoor grow.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I am not a big fan of hot summers nor cold winters, I love spring and fall, don't think there is a place that has weather like that year round lol. The ladies love the winter time here for indoor grow.

San Diego.....75 degree average all year. 

It could be a part time place to live and farm if you had the means to be a snow bird.  Get some hardy,  low maintenace varieties and basic irrigation.  Like a corn field...