•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Toker

Sannies strains

I know for a lot of people autos are a dirty word

Still im convinced they will pave the way to the future.

In my mind the debate is already settled

All one needs to do is hang out at the autoflower network to see proof.

I loved my rotary phone

It fit the hand so well

It cradled your shoulder perfectly

One could talk for hours with ease

And if ya had to beat the dog shit out of someone with it if ya had to,a added plus.

But alas...they are all gone now except for 

A few places

So it will be with photos

I have faith in the laziness and greed of mankind

One folks understand

Half the time

Half the money

Increased profits

Well you tell me?

I know Sannie and others breed

Imo

Its about time he breeds some autos

I could rattle off 20 ideas

But a Killingfields or Sannies jack

Auto be really nice.

Some folks have lots of space

I work with 5x5 for now

So the ability to get rid of the Veg room was a huge plus.

And besides at the rate im going i will have grown all the big name strains before to

Much longer and will need more to play with.

Can u imagine a 65 day from seed sannies jack?

Omg done right i can see 150 grams a plant

If her massive yield was incorporated

Into her auto characteristics.

• Like 1

you never know what sannie might do so keep your fingers crossed dude. so far as KF AND SJ time for them to be winner would range 75-85 days in my opinion going the route of the so called super autos. In the meantime I SUGGEST YOU GRAB Mephistos gear asap. I'm not an auto expert but i have paid attention and can't recall my password at afn grr. but i can lurk without it so i don't bother. My Name Stitch is still an OG of sorts concerning Autos and is the same Stitch that published the book on sick plants etc. even though we use the old thread. 

I've got some auto gear i still want to deal with as well as some auto and semi auto stuff as well that's new to the vault. Problem is my old stuff comes first for treasure hunting cultivars that are hard or impossible to to get for most. 

I FEEL SANNIE HAS OTHER AUTO CANDIDATES  like sugar punch, kolossus, shackzilla etc. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I watched somehiguys current mep grow.

Ya there are a lot of autos sannie could choose to.create

Kolossus....Good one

It's not so much auto's that's a dirty word i believe, but much more ruderalis gen. But that seems to be a myth according to some fools. I guess that's why they always smile! 

• Like 1

Autos are fine if you want to roll the dice on getting decent phenos all the time. But now that I have the ability to keep my keepers, I don't see autos as being a direction I need to go.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

Autos are fine if you want to roll the dice on getting decent phenos all the time. But now that I have the ability to keep my keepers, I don't see autos as being a direction I need to go.

2 factors for me

1-Legal land

If i were in legal land i have time for photos

And space

Plant counts etc bla bla

2-Speed/yield

Now as for pheno difference thats not so accurate.

Just like photos there are difference

Some strains are more picky

Others very consistent

And Breeder breeder breeder.....

Very important

I love dinafem so much because

They are spot on consistant

But i understand once one gets a special

Plant the ability to keep it is nice.

If i were legal land i have 20 mothers

Alas....

Now Mrd

You can always throw a few autos in with your veg cab

Chance to kick the tires lol

But ya what works for me may not be your 

Cup of tea for sure.

I like to add my red poision was very consistent to

4 were all the same

1 different but still huge

Anyways good luck any way you go

6 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

thankfully some folks are breeding autos now that are far more stable for more consistent results. mephisto is one of them it seems. 

nothing beats a keeper mom. but i like the idea of finding treasure to puff and more variety that can also be done easily. especially outside in areas so many folks here have but i don't lol. auto fems most def have a niche that many appreciate. adding LED's inside make cheap buds and only 1 timer setting. ijs:specool

• Like 1

Sorry folks, but I just can´t see the point in growing Autos indoor! Seriously, to make any Auto better than Photos you have to give them additional six hours of light!! Either with Led, Hps, Mh or Cmh it´s recommended to give them at least 18 hours of light and this throughout the hole circle. So, to all who like to drop electricity costs, it´s just not advisable!

On the other hand, if you´re are living in an area with long and constant summers, then Autos with outdoor qualities could be a good choice, even to grow them twice a year! But that´s just my five cents on this.

Keep it green!

Wilbur 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Sorry folks, but I just can´t see the point in growing Autos indoor! Seriously, to make any Auto better than Photos you have to give them additional six hours of light!! Either with Led, Hps, Mh or Cmh it´s recommended to give them at least 18 hours of light and this throughout the hole circle. So, to all who like to drop electricity costs, it´s just not advisable!

On the other hand, if you´re are living in an area with long and constant summers, then Autos with outdoor qualities could be a good choice, even to grow them twice a year! But that´s just my five cents on this.

Keep it green!

Wilbur 

Naw man

Your equation forgets no veg cab

No 8 week 18\6

Factor that in

Its another myth my friend.

Autos do better inside imho

No bugs

I can take care of their every need

No one lifting my plants

I see huge yields 150 gram a plant yield

Inside

Not shabby

U tube

Somehiguy channel

Many grows

Fun tv lol

Good luck anyway u choose

7 hours ago, Toker said:

Naw man

Your equation forgets no veg cab

I am just with one cab - a timer does the trick for me   :D

6 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I am just with one cab - a timer does the trick for me   :D

I dont understand?

12/12 from seed perhaps?

There are photos that need only a week veg

My Amnesisa is one

But in my experience providing for my needs

I have found with photos a veg cab is essential.

Now i see many who use 18/6 with autos

With excellent results.

But to each his own and good luck either way

I suck cause i dont surf the site as i should

And miss a lot

Where is your cab here?

Im always up for learning new ways for sure

Auto or photo

It all depends what your after in the first place.

If you want something that will get you (x) grams of weed per plant under one kilowatt in exactly 143 days using this nute system ect, sure.

But I like pot that flowers 14 weeks and has to be dried for 8 more before you can smoke it without coughing.   

I like to feel an abrupt and jarring change in my body chemistry the moment I take a hit. 

I like the taste of packing tape and 7-Up with a hint of licorice that comes with that amazing head rush. 

I also like to be wide awake when I am high.

I really don't think the chemotype and profile I look for in a plant can be found in an auto.

• Like 2

it always amazes me as soon as folks who do autos or like them make a thread the folks who don't seem compelled to say why they don't.

that's no biggy except for they always dismiss the reasons so many folks like them now based on their ltd personal reasons they don't.  it's silly as fuck and much like saying i don't like bbw's cause skinny girls ... or something of that nature.  it's some weird ass hating on the boards when it comes to autos but the reality is more and more besides those who don't like them are making a clear statement that suits them .  You don't like auto's and that's fine but feel free to let those who do have their moments and valid realities that aren't yours.  i could see if your compulsion and post about not liking them was helpful to those who do but they obviously are not.  So what you prefer blondes even if they are bleached blondes lol it's ok. just stop the need to rain on others parade is what i'm saying. smdh it's not rocket science frfr. :rtfm:  

• Like 4

On 21 September 2019 at 4:19 AM, Wilbur said:

Keep it green!

Wilbur 

Hey Wilbur I grew some autos outdoors about 4 or 5 years ago, some kind of afghan strain and they were great. One of them was really diesel like and strong- I think they may have mixed the seeds up tbh. Some of the thickest smoke I've had to this day. Got about 60 grams per plant which I think wasn't bad back then. Like you said though, it's a great choice outdoors during summer down here.

• Like 1

Again my take on autos is from Non legal land

Speed is good.

Some photos like the Amnesisa i just ran 

Can compeate speed wise

Cause if you veg more that a week or 2

It becomes a tree.

Outside i cant say

If i was in legal land i love to find out how they do in our long long summer days.

Ya lets keep this cool

To each their own always

And SPW

Women are like potatoe chips

Personally i dont care for pringles

All the same

Some BBWs is alright with Toker

Hehe

This whole thread says there is a place for autos in some people's grows. It depends on what you want, the equipment you have and the amount of money you're willing to spend on equipment and the space you can devote.

They open up growing to new people and new opportunities for some long-time growers. No one who prefers photoperiod plants would say that isn't true.

What it boils down to is that if I find a keeper, I want to keep it. I can't do that with autos, but I can with photoperiod plants. I can't grow outside because my neighborhood is full of kids and there are no fences anywhere. End of story for me, in the situation I live in. If my situation changes, I might be thankful for autos.

• Like 1

I’ve never grown autos....no reason, just never had seeds, never figured I needed to buy any.

I can see some benefits, but nothing to push me to run them. I’m sure I will one day. I do like not having to run a veg and flower room, keep a perpetual grow, just drop more seeds and keep the room an 18 hours of light. But then again, I can run 12s from seed and do the same. 

keep the autos going Toker....one day I’ll run some.

21 hours ago, Justcozz said:

I’ve never grown autos....no reason, just never had seeds, never figured I needed to buy any.

I can see some benefits, but nothing to push me to run them. I’m sure I will one day. I do like not having to run a veg and flower room, keep a perpetual grow, just drop more seeds and keep the room an 18 hours of light. But then again, I can run 12s from seed and do the same. 

keep the autos going Toker....one day I’ll run some.

I have no choice

Speed is life lol

Oh but if i were in Colorado....

I doubt sannie will get into autos hes already got loads hes doing and he already added an auto breeder to the shop. I feel you could breed your own sannies auto strains though. From what I've seen every auto ever created uses basically the same ruderalis crossed to the desired plant and they isolate as much of the selected strain as possible only trying to pass on the qualities of the ruderalis (and I havnt seen much if anything other than "lowryder" used) to make it auto.

So it seems like everything is there for you to breed your own sannies ruderalis strains.

Personally I'm in a part of the world where growing autos makes sense. Regular outdoor cannibus harvests too late and it starts to freeze and mold and other problems come up, harvesting 1 or 2 months earlier solves alot of problems in this hemisphere but other than that there really is no reason for it. Sannie does indoor, so I dont see how autoflower would intice him.

On 11/5/2019 at 1:03 AM, MouseE said:

I doubt sannie will get into autos hes already got loads hes doing and he already added an auto breeder to the shop. I feel you could breed your own sannies auto strains though. From what I've seen every auto ever created uses basically the same ruderalis crossed to the desired plant and they isolate as much of the selected strain as possible only trying to pass on the qualities of the ruderalis (and I havnt seen much if anything other than "lowryder" used) to make it auto.

So it seems like everything is there for you to breed your own sannies ruderalis strains.

Personally I'm in a part of the world where growing autos makes sense. Regular outdoor cannibus harvests too late and it starts to freeze and mold and other problems come up, harvesting 1 or 2 months earlier solves alot of problems in this hemisphere but other than that there really is no reason for it. Sannie does indoor, so I dont see how autoflower would intice him.

Autos are here to stay.

It Don't matter a kind person mailed me a link to all the autos reg and not beans i could dream of.

Breeding lol

Im going to do that gorilla style next spring and summer and fall outside and let nature do its thing.

On 11/19/2019 at 6:22 PM, Toker said:

Autos are here to stay.

It Don't matter a kind person mailed me a link to all the autos reg and not beans i could dream of.

Breeding lol

Im going to do that gorilla style next spring and summer and fall outside and let nature do its thing.

SO, DOES THAT MEAN YOU ARE PLANNING TO BREED YOUR OWN AUTOS TOKER ? I hope so cause there's satisfaction in making your own dank creations and if they don't work out you still have other stuff you can smoke and grow until u get autos u like from ur own creations.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

SO, DOES THAT MEAN YOU ARE PLANNING TO BREED YOUR OWN AUTOS TOKER ? I hope so cause there's satisfaction in making your own dank creations and if they don't work out you still have other stuff you can smoke and grow until u get autos u like from ur own creations.

Yes eventually

My first project is cherry bomb and making those seeds

40% off Sannies Strains at the moment :wOOt

My dad has grown autos outdoors for years now, two rounds every summer, and I haven't got a single complaint. We live in Spain, so the summer's are long and hot. This year he did a handful of blue cheese autos and a couple of Apex Seeds' fems, each auto kind of did its own thing but guys, they both got me equally stoned in different ways. Autos aren't trash when grown right.