•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Sacred Plant Warrior

all points bulletin for 2 strains i need/crave

So, I'm trying to put out an APB out for two cultivars that still haunt my grow dreams

1. the Pre 2k BLUEBERRY   aka the outkast cut/PG cut      and 2. KROMES WHITE .

YES, I USED TO HAVE THE SAME PRE 2K BB as joker and a few others as some may recall. I never got to grow the white cause by then i had no where to grow. FFC offered e those 2 AS WELL AS ORIGINAL DIESEL AND THE PURE KUSH. i shed a tear but had no options. Yes, i would be very grateful. should i acquire those 2 and they are legit you can bet some genetics will slip into your vault. 

• Like 2

Hope you find them. I had a Blueberry that makes me cry I don't have her anymore lol She would make my whole house smell like blueberry muffins, yields like crazy. I can not find another like it!

• Like 1

I had DJ shorts blueberry from the late 80's until 2011 when I lost everything...

I also got the old Afghan and Indica NL..

I never got any blueberry smells although it did have a sweet smell and aftertaste..the BB AND NL yielded but of course the old Afghanie Genetics didn't yield a lot but man, it would knock u on your behind ..lol.

Closest thing I have had since than was the UK BLUE IN WHICH I USED TO.MAKE THE DAWN..

• Like 1

On 9/11/2019 at 5:58 PM, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

So, I'm trying to put out an APB out for two cultivars that still haunt my grow dreams

1. the Pre 2k BLUEBERRY   aka the outkast cut/PG cut      and 2. KROMES WHITE .

YES, I USED TO HAVE THE SAME PRE 2K BB as joker and a few others as some may recall. I never got to grow the white cause by then i had no where to grow. FFC offered e those 2 AS WELL AS ORIGINAL DIESEL AND THE PURE KUSH. i shed a tear but had no options. Yes, i would be very grateful. should i acquire those 2 and they are legit you can bet some genetics will slip into your vault. 

The real, “The White” is in the hands of Swampboys and Cornbread Ricky, they’ve had it from the beginning, it’s one of their main breeders along with TK.

It’s rare if not impossible to find Blueberry flavors in DJ’s shit, I have found lots in others peoples work. Your more likely to find a strong Blueberry pheno in Sannie’s Sugar Punch than DJ’s. Better yet @KomaKreations BB Sativa would be the best choice.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2019 at 2:48 PM, baqualin said:

The real, “The White” is in the hands of Swampboys and Cornbread Ricky, they’ve had it from the beginning, it’s one of their main breeders along with TK.

It’s rare if not impossible to find Blueberry flavors in DJ’s shit, I have found lots in others peoples work. Your more likely to find a strong Blueberry pheno in Sannie’s Sugar Punch than DJ’s. Better yet @KomaKreations BB Sativa would be the best choice.

we had kromes cut before swamp boys formed at least over a decade ago. back then we knew of krome but not cornbread ricky or anyone else. the white was being passed freely but those dudes aren't going to pass it along to strangers or they would Fem it at the very least. 

i'm not looking for just blueberry flavors etc. I'm just looking for that specific cut as it's my holy grail. their is no substitute for that particular cut. with that said there are two BB's i plan to get for my own projects but that has nothing to do with me trying to find the outkast cut of pre 2k BB.

i've looked into koma's BB SAT and it's not what i want or need based on reports of it already here. thx dude  i have 2 packs of sugar punch though but they were grabbed to find sweetness in taste with good effects if possible. along with pro p's CCK .  it's hard as hell to find sickly sweet in taste with a good stone as well. 

i have a line on a BB cross I THINK I WILL LOVE but they have to check inventory. i'm still hoping to germ seeds from that pre 2k cut when i had it.  still not pure though which is why that cut is so important for me. 

• Like 1