•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
olsqueak

Emmerson effect ???

Hello,all growers around the world.Today i can see or first times the Emmerson Effect with Far Red/SemiLEDs UVA/IR.https://www.rapidled.com/dual-emerson-exotic-booster-board-set/

I want ask what's do you think about it ? I want update light in my grow box but I don't know if it's better to add Emmerson effect or 200w Cob ?

For the moment i use 8*50w cree cxb 3590 3500k + 200w puck V2 total 600w box size (4*4 foots or 1.2*1.2 meters).

Thank's before for your help,have good vibes,friendly,Olsqueak.

Call me a skeptic...non of the reviews on the site talk about how good the lights are. Just great packaging and service...that’s important, but that’s a lot of $ for 30w lights....

I didn’t look for addition reviews, and not trying to discourage you, but I’d want to see a few grows before I shelled out $200 for 60w if light...

• Like 2

Olsqueak,

I have never used the lightd.

All i have ever uzed is HPS and MH..

At 70 years old i think i will stick with what i know for a fact works.

I get great results,already have all i need.

I do have the cost of new bulbs every 2 years.i don't run 12 months a year and they will only loose about 15% of lumens in six monts of use.

Take the fact that u start with grow bulbs, MH, for a month or so and 8/10 weeks of flower,HPS.

i keep a spare of everything i have to have,fans,ballast, environmental equipment etc.

OS,i have 2 4 x 5 rooms and i also use 600 watt ballasts. 

In my 2 other rooms which is 5 x 7 i run 2 2000 watt in each.  room.

Take care and keep.it green.

• Like 1

Hello,bigun I hope all is well for you and your green lady's.

In the place where I live is better for me to use less because they emit less hot and I need only a little fan extractor.

I think for big room is perhaps better to use hps.

Thanks for your help and comments.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2019 at 9:49 AM, olsqueak said:

Hello,all growers around the world.Today i can see or first times the Emmerson Effect with Far Red/SemiLEDs UVA/IR.https://www.rapidled.com/dual-emerson-exotic-booster-board-set/

I want ask what's do you think about it ? I want update light in my grow box but I don't know if it's better to add Emmerson effect or 200w Cob ?

For the moment i use 8*50w cree cxb 3590 3500k + 200w puck V2 total 600w box size (4*4 foots or 1.2*1.2 meters).

Thank's before for your help,have good vibes,friendly,Olsqueak.

Hi bro the specs look good but they are only 30watts for the same $$ mars has a similar bar style  one more powerful and full spectrum 

i love my leds I need to run cooler due to where I am and less energy costs as well

good luck 

paps 

• Like 1

I am blessed in that ilive in the country and the closesr neighbor is a pot head ..lol

She dates my best friend...BONUS!!!!

Heat is a problem in rooms that are sealed.i have to intake fresh air and exhaust bad hot air.Sure does make it  a seasonal thing for me. Lol

Good thing is i have been fortunate

in that i can grow gorilla style..

Have a great ervening

Hello I hope all is fine for you....Yes, in Summer is too hot for hps grow.

The only problem i have with leds is humidity,I run a 25 liters day humidity absorber for keep under 60 %,I can read than optimal is between 40 to 50 % RH.

I can read than humidity must stay under 55 % for quality buds... Too much humidity  plants drink water via leafs and it's not good can you confirm that ?

With hps hot the humidity stay low than is better for flowering don't need humidity absorber.

I need quality buds for have medical grade buds.I'm very happy with the Sannie's nutes Easy to use and plants seem to love it,Nice green color healthy plants.I think this organic grow give me the best buds I grow.The strains Sannie's Kolossus seem to be very Nice.

Have a good week-end,friendly,Olsqueak.