Jump to content
  •     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Grobi

URGENT - WE NEED HELP!

Recommended Posts

We are a-rolling!

image.thumb.png.ef3d3988cd6d329df1a5bc9c778fa014.pngimage.thumb.png.c3444a536c40f0d5c2a31f982b54c71a.pngimage.thumb.png.d5aaa38c6edee30b5f07dbc4bb2b2010.png

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking good, they are healthy again! Great job, now time to see them buds swell......:verrygood

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are at the end of week number 4 of 12/12 and I have to say Iam very impressed with the genetics of this cut. Reminder: We only use HeSi (100%), Mills CalMag and Mills Vitalize. We will have to up the HeSi to at least 125% as we start to see the first signs of nute deficiency.

Very hungry plant this.

image.thumb.png.862033a0b3067c7ffecae3e51735659b.png

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

End of 12/12 week 5.

There is currently no heating in our grow room so the plants in the front suffer from the weather alot but all in all.... we are very impressed with the growth of the Grüne Hessin. I dont think Ive ever had buds this big after just 5 weeks of bloom. 
Initially we planned 10 weeks of flower but now we are quite sure that 9 weeks will be enough. If the plants should continue to bloom like this for only the next two weeks then mould will be our main enemy.

One thing bothers us.... the plants seem to be quite "leafy". Must be either the cold temperatures or too much N in HeSi. No idea yet.

Anyone got some hints for us to improve here?

 

Thanks

Grobi

image.thumb.jpeg.84900068cdb16380a6d42dcfc1b8f538.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.46b9627ab3aaedcf554478def258da63.jpeg

 

image.thumb.png.4350812875f631fbb866af1abc64c5aa.png

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I say its your environment.

You show a bit high N in leaves.  The tips but I believe this is environment based as it appears some of the leaves on some plants seem a bit leather like and I see some tacoing or canoeing.  You have to judge as the pics are hard to tell and could be from the light and not in real life.  Try to get pics with the lights off please.

  • Those are signs of temperature and humidity issues.

What is happening is that during the middle to later part of the day you have good uptake but at night the temperature drops significantly.  This causes movement within the plant both from transpiration to internal plant movement (ADP based) to slow or even stop.  This essentially concentrates nutrients within the plant which I believe is causing your problems. 

This is further agitated by the time the plants need to heat up to begin functioning well again, around mid morning I would say.  So this essentially reduces your active day period.  The plant as a result will throw out more leaves as to compensate for the reduction in photosynthesis. 

 

Ok, I get you cant change the environment so lets reduce your nutrients by

  • 1/4 to 1/3 and you can adjust over time as the plant reacts.
  • Be careful to not overwater.

 

Records:  This is more detailed due to your issues than would be normal records. 

Keep records of this period as it will help in the future if you encounter similar. 

  • Do not take for granted that you will remember the details.  You wont recall all of them, so keep good records.

 

Take pictures during each day period if possible.  Best you can. 

  • At least a day and night but try to keep the times the same for each photo. 
  • Example, maybe 6pm or 1800 hours and the other at 7am or 0700 hours but every day so the plants in the pics are always that time frame.

 

Temperature/Humidity

  • Lights on
  • 1/4 day
  • 1/2 day
  • 3/4 day
  • Lights off
  • 1/4 dark
  • 1/2 dark
  • 3/4 dark

 

Nutrition,

  • EC/PPM in and EC/PPM out if runoff like flood and drain or any EC/PPM feeding for hydroponics and a record similar for soil or soil type of media base.
  • The time of development for each EC/PPM number and makeup of nutrients.
  • List any additives and the age of the plant and plant condition.

Review your photos constantly.  It will train you to spot issues often early on before they become big issues.  Those records will help you "dial in your grow room" and then your nutrition.  It can also help show you how to navigate unfavorable environmental conditions.

I hope that helps.

Hempyfan!

(RIP SPACECAKE, Karma Up!) 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m thinking you lost a lot of fans / leafs with the earlier problem , and the plant had to grow them back to function properly , this process had not finished prior to flipping , causing the leafy looking plants in flower maybe : )

if n is slightly too high aswell , then this won’t have helped either and made it even more noticeable : )

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Basically stressed. Thinking of when you reveg plants, they get so leafy. Ifish saying that reminds me of that. Could be they kicked in over drive for protection. Not discounting anything anyone said lol just thinking on that now ifish states that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hempyfan said:
  • Those are signs of temperature and humidity issues.

What is happening is that during the middle to later part of the day you have good uptake but at night the temperature drops significantly.  This causes movement within the plant both from transpiration to internal plant movement (ADP based) to slow or even stop.  This essentially concentrates nutrients within the plant which I believe is causing your problems. 

This is further agitated by the time the plants need to heat up to begin functioning well again, around mid morning I would say.  So this essentially reduces your active day period.  The plant as a result will throw out more leaves as to compensate for the reduction in photosynthesis. 

 

You cannot fathom how much that helped.

I understand now what is happening and I dont even care about that I can't do much about it right now.

So that's how it feels to get a "Level Up" in the real word :D  

"Clouds dissapear, mountains show"

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gardenartus said:

Hempy is the pot Guru lol always gives the best explanations, and really knows his stuff :)

:D

I love Opengrow. A German forum would have reacted quite differently:

1:)
Q: My plants had a wee bit too much nutes.
A: Flush them until you are sure that they are dead!

2.)
Q: My plants seem to lack nutes.
A: Flush them until you are sure that they are dead!

3:)
Q: I think my bulb is burnt out.
A: Flush them until you are sure that they are dead!
Q: Wait it's about the bulb, not the plant.....
A: Flush them until you are sure that they are dead!

4:)
Q: THERE ARE KILLER SHARKS IN MY TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A: Flush them until you are sure that they are dead!
Q: OHHHH COMEONYERBLOODYCUNT!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Grobi said:

:D

I love Opengrow. A German forum would have reacted quite differently:

1:)
Q: My plants had a wee bit too much nutes.
A: Flush them until you are sure that they are dead!

2.)
Q: My plants seem to lack nutes.
A: Flush them until you are sure that they are dead!

3:)
Q: I think my bulb is burnt out.
A: Flush them until you are sure that they are dead!
Q: Wait it's about the bulb, not the plant.....
A: Flush them until you are sure that they are dead!

4:)
Q: THERE ARE KILLER SHARKS IN MY TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A: Flush them until you are sure that they are dead!
Q: OHHHH COMEONYERBLOODYCUNT!

hahaha that's some funny shit now

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly we had to stop the session and harvest the plants at least 2 weeks too early. We lost the battle against the temperatures and we couldnt heat the grow room up high enough. We decided to end this grow and start in another room that is better insulated and - finally - heatable.

Still.... we are still impressed with the genetics of the Grüne Hessin and will do another round with her. Even under those really AWEFULL circumstances (no heating, bad start, everything just in a touch and go manner) we managed to produce some quite solid buds.

image.thumb.png.d29591fbbd9fd8a99010df748568dafd.png


Thank you everybody. We shall return. And next time we hope to really rock the shit out of the Mädels!

 

Grobi and TBH say thank you @all and - until next time!!!

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Hill-Billy said:

    YGE9M1ZJ_400x400.jpg.b8340959fecf08ff1fd0ea4ff1a5f2c4.jpg

I sign my posts DB for darth budder,  but privately I giggle every time because I specifically picked those initials because my sister and I used to call people DB for douche bag :) 

in regard to your pm,  I won’t stop posting but there is always this: 

 

or you could smoke one and chill out a little :) we have all lost grows for one reason or another.  Part of the game 

douche bag, I mean darth budder 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2019 at 10:20 AM, Grobi said:

Sadly we had to stop the session and harvest the plants at least 2 weeks too early. We lost the battle against the temperatures and we couldnt heat the grow room up high enough. We decided to end this grow and start in another room that is better insulated and - finally - heatable.

Still.... we are still impressed with the genetics of the Grüne Hessin and will do another round with her. Even under those really AWEFULL circumstances (no heating, bad start, everything just in a touch and go manner) we managed to produce some quite solid buds.

image.thumb.png.d29591fbbd9fd8a99010df748568dafd.png


Thank you everybody. We shall return. And next time we hope to really rock the shit out of the Mädels!

 

Grobi and TBH say thank you @all and - until next time!!!

 

 

What was the temps in your room?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1.) We couldnt move the plants. Impossible. I dont want to give more details for safety reasons. It was just not possible.

2.) The lowest temps were around 0°C in the dark phase. The lowest °C in the lighting phase were around 5°C.

3.) Thank you Saxo mein Freund!

The buds are now in our brand new WeDryer XL. So far we are a bit disappointed by this product. Its very noisy and it only filters about 95% of the smell. If the buds turn out great we will use it again as we have a suitable room for it. Ill keep you updated.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay so here ist the smoke report for the Grüne Hessin:

-I used an Arizer Air 2

-Buds have been dried for 1 week then burped for two weeks. Material ist still a bit wet.


Effect: It is not quite what I expected. Very indica-ish. It needs some time to work but after 20 minutes you are very very very stoned. It comes slow but does not creep.

Potency: Brutal. Feels like a benzodiazepam hangover.

Medical: Mixed reactions from friends. One actually said it would increase pain. Others said it´s like smokable Tilidin. My guess is that throbbing pain might not react to that strain well.

Taste: To soon to tell! Let me try it in two weeks again.

Personal Score:  9 /10 Points.

It makes me very tired and stoned with small hints of madness. The potency is out of this world. Not a party strain.

Way more potent than Channel+. Reminds me of Anesthesia.
 

Genetics: Hermie "Warlock x Jaggen Seeds (German Clone Only Selection from Austria)
Potency:  9.75/10
Taste: yet to come
Smoke is unsuitable for beginners
Yield: AAA+++  //  One of the biggest yielders Ive seen!
 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...