•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
rlsmooth

Madberry & Madchem

Hi folks..

Here are some pics of my 2 Madchem and 2 Madberry plants 8 days in flowering. Been using Sannie's buffertabs and bacto + guano for 2 years now and it has made growing pretty easy. Madberry I've grown 2 times before and it is in my top2 strains I've grown..hoping for purple very frosty pheno or green juicy one ..:P MadChem has been little dissapointment so far..very slow rooting power and pretty weak looking plants too..couple seeds also died after sprouting. Then again I'm used to sativa hybrid growing vigour from ace past couple of years so that could be reason why they feel slow..but Sannie's gear usually shines in the end ;). I tried to do some kind of mainlining for 8 tops..this resulted once again in overcrowded tent :D but they didnt stretch to the top of the tent, which is nice.  They are in 25l pots under 315w solistek cmh. I took one trash bag full of sun leaves few days ago ( first time doing that ) ...since the canopy was so crowded with leaves, I hope the light can penetrate few lower budsites now also...

REFoOsb.jpg REFoOsb.jpg REFoOsb.jpg Whole gang

From side Madchems in front

SFCa5X1.jpg Madberries in the back

25n9lmq.jpg Structure wise best Madberry..should've taken cuts but too lazy

Smallest Madchem started 1,5weeks behind others and also fucked up transplanting

GMULOlu.jpg Dope

Sorry first time I try to post something with pics in this forum..doesn't work like some platforms I'm used to ..so some pics came out several times and some are in imgur links perhaps?

WIll try to post some when they progress and with better succcess ...peace

E. and for clarification Madchems are in the front and Madberries are in the back...right now I'm thinking about ordering a new fan for my veg tent and sprouting some more Madberry..or perhaps Killing fields or Blueberry indica x heribei..time will tell so stay tuned

• Like 8

Your plants look great.  I have grown Mad Berry three times.  Good strain.  Mad Chem is growing for me now in the seedling stage.  My first time trying it.

• Like 2

I love Madberry too. Only grown it once but it was awesome weed. Plants look real healthy rlsmooth, had my eye on madchem so interested to see how she goes for you.

cheers

12 hours ago, shiskaberry savior said:

Looking very nice how long have you vegged them for? 

Hi, I vegged them pretty long.. Madberries were started around first or second week of august and Madchems week and 2 later. So around 7-8 weeks for madberries. Mainlining slows things down a lot and this time the rooting power was very weak, until they got to final containers with buffer tabs then I saw huge improvement.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maria sanchez said:

@rlsmooth -- looking nice. Tight for 8 days flower.

What have you run from ACE? Pics??

Hi, and thank you :D I started counting when all had showed hairs, which was pretty much 1 week from light flip.

I've grown Bubba Hash, Tikal, Panama, Golden Tiger, and Destroyer from CBG. I changed my computer recently, but I post in icmag with same nick so some pics there in my couple topics and in topics related to those strains. Bubba Hash is great indica and what I consider in my top2 strains, from sativas I liked Golden Tiger most ..but I've only grown like single specimens or 2 at time so not too much info about different phenos.. Destroyer can be very good if u get the right pheno..and Panama is dreamy daytime sativa, a lot similarities with Destroyer.

Been thinking about running Killing Fields and GT or Destroyer together at some point, to see how the sativa qualities compare. I expect alot better taste and aromas from KF, but I've understood there is a slight indica touch in the effect.

Edited by rlsmooth
more yabber
  • Like 1