•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Gardener

The Weekly Harvest

Harvest!  Northern Lights, day 64.

I took eight clones from her before flowering.  She be loaded with seeds.  

Northern Lights auto was a good strain.  I am curious to see if this is in any way better.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_28b6.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_28b7.jpg

• Like 3

I got pulled away from this site the past couple weeks by life.  I'll have to catch you up on some of the plants I have taken down.  But first,....

Harvest!  Today I took down AKA Rosenthal x Critical.  56 days flowering.  

AKA Rosenthal is a re-creation of the original Rosenthal.

This plant is a cross between the recreation, and Critical.  If this is close to the plant i got to try, I'll be starting more seeds soon. 

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_28d6.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_28d7.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_28d8.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_28d9.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_28db.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_28de.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_28df.jpg

• Like 1

Good morning, Open Growers.  All kinds of crap in my life right now.  The sewer pipe from my house broke.  There's a work crew in my front yard digging a ditch.  Had to have some trees cut away.

Hospital procedures have been cutting into my time.  I'm okay, but doctors are investigating some swallowing problems.  

But, everyone has crap in their lives right now.  So, no big deals.

Instead of a harvest picture (I have several harvests yet to share here) I thought i would show the most recent pot of plants to begin flowering.  The first new entrant en about five weeks.  I have been finishing up a bunch of flowers.

This is what I am focusing on cranking out now.  Pots of clones.  This one has three.  Each clone has between six and eight branches.

These plants are a cross between Ice and Strawberry Kush bx. 

The photos are six days old.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_28ea.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_28eb.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_28ec.jpg

• Like 7

Hello Open Growers.  Long time no check-in.

I stopped posting to Open Grow when i reached a stage with this muscular dystrophy where everything seemed to be too difficult.  Something had to give.  I just didn't have the energy to keep this thread going.  

Still growing.  Went through some issues after switching to a different CalMag product that seemed to be causing some sort of nutrient lock-out.   That problem is solved.

I finally managed to defeat the mites and thrips by washing every leaf of every plant by hand.  That took a lot of effort on my part.  But it was time well spent.

Those problems though, resulted in the small harvests I am taking now. 

I will hopefully continue to post on this thread.  But don't expect weekly updates anymore. 

Happy Thanksgiving to the new world growers who observe this holiday.  I hope everyone here is doing well.

Keep on growing.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2