•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
SmokyHH

Original sensible Seeds ?

Hello, Is the Seed bank known to anyone?

https://originalsensible.com/feminized-cannabis-seeds

I'm interested in this Genetics because I have the opportunity to grow them .. but never heard anything .. The varieties sound quite good but the seed bank reminds me of bulk seeds and I'm not fan of that

Dealt with them years ago, I tried their own seeds, something black, they were crap, never grew a single plant of interest. Also, they remove the seeds from breeder's packs whether you want them to or not by citing "stealth" concerns. After a lengthy back-and-forth with Customer Service (Extremely chatty people, wanted to hear all about the country I live in) I had them redo the whole order at my expense just to get a sealed pack. I made a point of writing in block print on the packing slip to get a manager to cancel the order if they attempt to open the sealed pack. They removed the seeds from the breeder's packs anyway and sent them again. This time I received a post-it note saying they purchase their seeds in 5 packs but sell them as 3 packs and that's why they are opened. It included a happy face. Oh, and the seeds were shit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/11/2019 at 11:55 AM, Gimme5minutes said:

Dealt with them years ago, I tried their own seeds, something black, they were crap, never grew a single plant of interest. Also, they remove the seeds from breeder's packs whether you want them to or not by citing "stealth" concerns. After a lengthy back-and-forth with Customer Service (Extremely chatty people, wanted to hear all about the country I live in) I had them redo the whole order at my expense just to get a sealed pack. I made a point of writing in block print on the packing slip to get a manager to cancel the order if they attempt to open the sealed pack. They removed the seeds from the breeder's packs anyway and sent them again. This time I received a post-it note saying they purchase their seeds in 5 packs but sell them as 3 packs and that's why they are opened. It included a happy face. Oh, and the seeds were shit.

Sounds not good.. thanks.. The varieties sound good but I'm skeptical .. No transparency. Each Strain is described extra long, each Strain has 25-30% thc and xxl yield. I think they are not breeders with their own strains. They take Finished Strains and cross them like others.. I dont know.. 

I am also skeptical when a breeder is also a reseller. If I were a breeder spent years in my own genetics, then I advertise I sell no other ..