•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
madkevin

Indoor Grow Tent Kit In Canada?

Hello everyone, I just joined the first of the month and have been reading a lot when I have the time.  My questions are I was looking at a few sites and this one had an article on Best Grow Tent Kits Reviews,  first off I didn't even realize you can buy a complete kit, are these complete kits a good way to start for a newbie?  They look like a better deal than buying separate.  

Also has anyone dealt with this company before?  If not can someone recommend a place in Canada to buy indoor growing equipment.  

thanks

• Like 1

Put you money into some quality equipment that will last ( buy once )

buy a tent , buy a Soler Palau / s&p in-line fan or similar , buy a mountain air carbon filter , a fan controller , buy a cheap ballast reflector and bulb , a relay and timer 

the cheap ballast and bulb can be changed replaced at a later date when you have more money and kept as a back up 

the soler Palau fan can be bought second hand on eBay if money is an issue as second hand with these is fine as they are extremely reliable : )

a clip on fan , some ducting , and a heater for lights out if needed : )

there are lots of second hand deals out there to help with costs 

• Like 1

@madkevin

Hey. If you're in Canada you can buy a lot of cheap grow equipment off amazon. I would recommend at least trying there because if something goes wrong with any of the stuff they aren't a pain for returns like some other companies can be and usually have reviews for most products that people have bought. I would recommend buying each product separately so you can get what is right for your setup. I have a few vivosun tents I am relatively happy with and they are cheap. The lights that tend to come with the kits are cheap quality and generally wouldn't be enough to flower plants (from what I've seen).

I've also made several purchases from https://indoorgrowingcanada.com

with no headaches or hiccups.

Good luck on building the tent. There are plenty of people here that can help you make the right decision for your needs. One thing to note is the cheap LEDs do not actually consume the advertised wattage. A 600W advertised LED is only consuming 108 watts (phlizon).

• Like 1

First have a look at tent sizes and choose a new tent , fire it up here befor you buy and I’m sure people will comment on how good it is and value for money etc and may agree or point you to a better one etc 

• Like 1