•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
HillCrest

Hillcrest got busted

Yeah Shithead neighbours took a punt and I got done for 8-9 plants...... CAUTION..... no charge.... those that know  the story of my arsehole neighbours, don't worry ill get my revenge .....but its best served cold :)

Regards Hillcrest

Happy Growing 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Man no charge?

Must be legal state

Here

Bad bad day

Well cool no charge sorry to hear

Never good 

Once more folks for whomever reads this

No Tell

No sell

No smell

No Cell

• Like 1

Fuck. Sorry to hear about this. Did you end up going to Portugal or did this fuck it up?

No plants = bad. No jail time = good. At least you'll be able to grow more cannabis and not have to go to jail over this. Neighbors can be the "wrench in the sprocket" more times than not!

This year, my neighbors turned me in for growing my plants outside in my backyard.

The neighbors are tweekers and subsequently got themselves busted for cooking/using meth at their house when the police showed up. I stood by my plants and watched all those tweekers get hemmed up by police.... it was a sight to behold! 

I celebrated the event by smoking a joint of my Coso Kush.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thankfully the system does not look so ill on growers anymore.  

Negativity spawns nothing but more negativity that must be surmounted until those people can be free of it.  Those tweekers likely never will be free of their negative aspects and that direction will continue to lead to suffering for them and of all those who act in negative mannerisms.  If it helps, they are not happy.  At best for a moment or so they can become satisfied and think that is happiness but I would not trade places with them even on my worst day!

• Like 2

@DesertGrownTHAT type of irony and poetic justice is a beautiful thing to know. makes me feel good. what's weird is why would tweekers call the cops for weed in the yard smdh ? makes no sinse literally.

@HillCrestHow did you avoid being charged/the pokey ? glad it worked out for you. :)