•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

olsqueak

Medical Sannie's strains,anxiety,pain ??? help

Hello,I look for an anxiety cannabis strains ? What's do you think it's best Sannie's strains for fiht anxiety problems ?

I think about JACKBERRY  I  read  indica work better for anxiety do you think it's true ?

I look also for an arthritis pain strains perlaps with more CBD,it's for help someone who suffer from this.

Thank's before for your help.

Have good vibes.

Friendly.

• Like 1

I am not sure of Sannie's gear but indica would be better over sativa. CBD is anti anxiety and would work well for both the aspect of anti anxiety and for arthritis. I would use a nice indica mixed with CBD. Eaten you will find even more pain relief.

• Like 2

Silverfields for anxiety.

Baq

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Hello,Balaquin and gardenartus.I just order some Jackberry from Sannie's and 3 Purple Punch from Barney's farm.

Some people say than some Sativa can do the job for fight anxiety but I prefer grow more Indica strain.My next harvest is Kolossus and blueberry indica from Sannie's.

Perlaps next times I go for Silverfields.My friend order Sannie's Jack.I can test this différent strains for my médical use.I think for me it's better indica because sometimes when I go to Niederland Amsterdam coffe shop I smoke  powerfull Haze, like Amnésia haze and sometimes I'm anxious after somking it.

Perlaps I must try some Thc/cbd strains because I never try it ! What's do you think about CBD ?

Thank's for your help and comments.

Have good vibes,friendly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I am not sure of Sannie's gear but indica would be better over sativa. CBD is anti anxiety and would work well for both the aspect of anti anxiety and for arthritis. I would use a nice indica mixed with CBD. Eaten you will find even more pain relief.

I agree with Gardenartus.  Indica + CBD is a good way to go.  Or maybe just pure CBD in the form of an oil, without THC, just to see.

• Like 1

CBD is awesome! It actually heals bones, makes then harder to rebreak. It is hands down the best for back pain, it works up the spine to the brain. It will repair damaged brain cells. Fights certain types of cancer, keeps cancer from metastasizing. Amazing for migraines and anxiety. I have panic disorder and one of the things I use daily for it is CBD, and I combine it with my nightly Indica cannabis oil at night. to keep from getting an anxiety attack. It helps my tremors and muscle spasms as well. I LOVE CBD :) Combined with THC, not many do not find relief.

Seriously though, if you start eating it, you will find the magic. :)

Even decarbing the herb, and just capping it up, works. Eaten with high fat, even more effective. But you must be careful to start slow, low dose at first, to make sure it does not bring on anxiety. Work up slow and low until you find the benefit needed.

I also use adaptogen herbs for anxiety as well. Ashwagandha, and Rhodiola . I use Ash at bedtime and Rhodiola during the day.

• Like 2

The right cut of Silverfields has a whole lot of body and is very euphoric giggle weed, old school stone as stated, unless you over indulge, it has no ceiling. It’s my go to for stress, makes you say fuck it. Sannie’s Jack will Race you. Purple Punch, pretty and taste good but has no punch.

Everyones Indo system reacts differently, you have to search for what works for you. @gardenartus has the most experience working directly with people and their medical problems. I just know what works for me. For stress and anxiety CBD yes, but the THC needs to be there too, it makes you happy, some Indica’s make me feel depressed.

Baq

• Like 2

On 10/31/2019 at 2:44 AM, baqualin said:

The right cut of Silverfields has a whole lot of body and is very euphoric giggle weed, old school stone as stated, unless you over indulge, it has no ceiling. It’s my go to for stress, makes you say fuck it. Sannie’s Jack will Race you. Purple Punch, pretty and taste good but has no punch.

Everyones Indo system reacts differently, you have to search for what works for you. @gardenartus has the most experience working directly with people and their medical problems. I just know what works for me. For stress and anxiety CBD yes, but the THC needs to be there too, it makes you happy, some Indica’s make me feel depressed.

Baq

They did a study with pure THC from indica, it caused all to be depressed! lol I found that amazing, but with full plant, it did not do that. Some folks who have depression, without anxiety, do much better on sativas.

I can use Pandoras box, a sativa that does not cause anxiety, and I laugh like a little kid on it lol

• Like 3

Hello,I look for Pandora seeds but it's an autoflower and I can't grow them.

Sannie's say than Jackberry it's favorite day smoke,I hope they work well for anxiety...Some weed make me anxious when i smoke it it for that I look for a medical strain who work for fight my anxiety problems.I harvest soon some kolossus and blueberry indica*heribei,for my next grow i order Jackberry and Purple Punch (barney's farm)https://www.barneysfarm.com/purple-punch-483  Larry OG x Granddaddy Purple.

I try to grow différents strains for looking what's work best for me.I switch to Organic with Sannie's Kit and I think I always use this method because more easy and better quality final product in Organic i think.

I read than organic grow give better taste can you confirm ?

Thank's for your help and comments.

Have good vibes,big up,friendly.

23 hours ago, gardenartus said:

• Like 1

I think it tastes better, organic.

TGA is the one who put out Pandoras Box, it is regular seeds. :) I hear ya, I eat it now, but some would set my anxiety off when I smoked it. Hopefully those you chose won't set it off. I love Granddaddy Purp, gonna put her in soon. She does not give me anxiety, hopefully you find the same.