•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Gimme5minutes

Killer Cookies

Killer Cookies

(Killaqueen X GSC forum cut) - Created by Santero

Appearance: Pale green, sticky, outdoor, leafy, little bit of frost, smaller buds. Nothing stands out, it is outdoor after all.

The Smell: Soft sweet citrus blend, somewhere between pineapple and orange with lemons. Very much like the scent of Fruit Pastilles. but softer.

The Taste: Starts like a soft citrus with a sharp bite. There's an earthy, Affie, Indica taste in there. After only a few puffs the lemony citric bits blend into a piercing minty taste, its hiding in my nostrils. The mint becomes the only thing I notice, its building and turning thick and greasy, I'm feeling it in my lungs and on my gums. That earthiness is more akin to powdered dark chocolate now, not the cheap stuff either. Chocolate on the inhale, mint on the exhale. I have to slow down on smoking it, the mint is overwhelming to my pallet.

The Effect: It was like smoking good Durban Poison, what a punch, it hit harder than expected and I lost track of what I was doing within moments. I became docile and disinterested and a little confused, I looked baked, I felt baked. I had eyes like pickled onions. That buzz just registered in my brain as exactly like pure Durban, kind of electric, it left me a little shaken up. A nice trip down Memory Lane. Short-lived high but quite strong and only takes a few puffs.

Overall: Definitely the strongest GSC hybrid I've tried so far, really nails the mint chocolate taste.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1