•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Smoky the bandid

Hello growers & blowers

Hi all,

Let me introduce myself,

I just grow indoors since may 2019 this year, glad that i can join the OG forum. I am busy every day around 1h to 1.5 hours treating checking and feeding my plants. Really love this hobby since i discovered it.  All to have a good quality weed in house for own use.

1 st grow was mineral, 2nd now busy in scrog with autoflowers mineral but discovered the organic sannie way, so from now on i only grow as organic as possible. 3th grow also busy sannies way:tu.

I ll post some pictures soon in a grow journal, onlt need to find out where and how...

Greetings and keep 'm green ;)

• Like 1

Welcome to OpenGrow Smoky.

Organic growing takes a lot of the "risk" out of growing cannabis... there are no harsh nutrients in organics... the same cannot be said for bottled nutrients that must be mixed together. Organics can also give better flavor.

You made a good choice!

Looking forward to seeing pics of your grow.

• Thanks 1

@DessertGrown just made an update in my grow journal, harvest time but still mineral feed, all the rest in the dr 240 now is bio, even turned my last mineral plagron feed plant over to bio and it works, roots are crawling out off the rootpot on the top:tu

15759239457758835124278751991901.thumb.jpg.2557959378405aaa6b023240267bde32.jpg

• Like 1