•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Spunk

Hello everyone

I come from the Balkans. Through cannabis, I became interested in various topics. From botany, chemistry ... to politics. I visit the forum often and I think I'm in the right place to make some money with what I'm good at ..

You just insert the coin, and I shoot the question.

In a few days i will start with sugar punch and somari x madchem and it is good to have someone to watch and give some advice

All the best to everyone

Spunk

• Like 2

Welcome to OpenGrow Spunk.

While learning to grow cannabis won't necessarily mean you'll be a botanist, chemist or a politician... it does mean you'll become a horticulturist! 

You picked some nice strains to start with and I'm sure you'll be happy with the results.

If you have any questions, ask them and you'll receive proper answers from the members here. OpenGrow has some incredibly talented growers within its ranks that enjoy helping others to succeed in growing their own cannabis. 

• Like 1

Thanks everyone
Honestly, i hope that when i grow up littlebit more i become a horticulturist. :)

All i wanted to say was that cannabis is a really interesting topic in all directions. It helps me to get away from everyday noise and to clear up some issues and set goals.
A small organic farm ... Becoming a horticulturalist

• Like 1