•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
RAS-T

CBD FOR ADHD

Hey oger's!!!

I got a daugther who is ADHD

She is 17 years old and got severe mental hyperactivity 

I want to treat her with CBD but i don't know what to do...

Have u got a special recipe for me?

I can make a grow for  CBD flowers

What strain can i use for that?

Bless u all

Thanks

Hello Ras-T

Does she smoke? CBD don't work for ADHD patients, you need something to tackle the frontal lobe where all the activity is comin from.

I should say give Blue Hammer or Hammerhead a try..., HH is not in the shop..., just send a pm and we make it happen.

People who suffer should have meds available when needed.

Blue Hammer always gives great relief and has no fysical draw back, Hammerhead just shuts ADHD down and out.

I am smokin my BH F3 right now and never ever has anything else helped me so much to release the mental stress it brings along.

Be safe and say hello to the girl

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

• Like 1

I am an Adult with diagnosed adhd combined type.

Jackberry.  Hands down for me.  However I have heard from others a hard hitting Sativa like Sannies jack or Malawi is better for some.  This is anicdotal, not scientific,  but the idea is the speedy Sativa works much like the CNS stimulants they prescribe (which I take, and have given me control of my mind like 20 years of smoking weed never did.  But my opinion is let her mature and make the stimulant decision later.  They have a time limit, eventually you cannot get them strong enough to overcome your tolllerance). 

DB

@Poldergrower 

She doesnt smoke and i dont want her to smoke

But she can eat it

Why do you said cbd does not work on adhd

CBD is a pain reliever, maybe it does work for ADHD......i never had benefit by it but doesn't say others could have relief from it.

https://ministryofhemp.com/blog/cbd-in-the-brain/

CBD is powerful medicine for the brain, instead of thinking of it only working through the receptors, Please read above and other links on how CBD works on the brain.

I would suggest making CBD oil, then dissolve this in MCT oil, which is coconut oil that stays liquid and will make it even more bio available. Yes it works for some for ADD and ADHD< some need sativa. If CBD alone does not work, add in sativa.

You can infuse CBD into coconut oil, but you end up with the green, not quite as pleasant to use compared to the cannabis oil without the green then dissolved in MCT oil. Help under the tongue kicks in quickly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very interresting link Gardenartus:verrygood

• Like 1

CBD healed my brain from several strokes, damage from too many low sugars and MS. It also healed my back enough I am able to walk distances, I could not do that before, I mean literally down the hall way to a doc's office lol, I still can not walk long distances, but I could not even do that much. CBD and THC brought my life back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1