•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Zanzibar

e$kob@r is alive and posting...

??? or like Russian fake news

I saw this on another site:

e$kob@r

Hello fellow growers. I supose my name will ring some bells for some of the old timers.
It is me, the original. The weirdo bean adventurer since ... uhm ... long time ago.
Still making seeds, but not for the commercial market or any breeders since a few years.
It's just to be amongst growers n blowers and to have some serious FUN.

The breeding projects kept going on the last years in the shadow.
I saw a flood of cookies, kush and many many indica's. Tested out allot of them, not many made it to my stable.
If genetics are not special or a novelty adventure, i erase them without any regrets.

Many people i know since long now have become breeders with own brands. Good luck to them.

The future for me is to further hunt elite clones in my extremly large seedcollection, learn to know them, get experienced in them and breed new things.
Combine new vs old but also keep the old genepools alive.
My old elite clone stable can still compete todays seedworld.

When i reply on threads i will always give my own judgement, in a friendly and polite way.

... I don't know if it him or a poseur

.... don't know who this is but they're posting as if

• Like 1

Daaaaaaaammmmmmnnnnnnn!

• Like 2

Yeah, I think it was him. I really thought it was an imposter, and was alarmed... Now I feel like I shoudl have just kept my mouth shut about it and waited.

I still blindly step into traps that I set for myself... amazing :D

On 12/17/2019 at 5:08 PM, Zanzibar said:

??? or like Russian fake news

I saw this on another site:

e$kob@r

Hello fellow growers. I supose my name will ring some bells for some of the old timers.
It is me, the original. The weirdo bean adventurer since ... uhm ... long time ago.
Still making seeds, but not for the commercial market or any breeders since a few years.
It's just to be amongst growers n blowers and to have some serious FUN.

The breeding projects kept going on the last years in the shadow.
I saw a flood of cookies, kush and many many indica's. Tested out allot of them, not many made it to my stable.
If genetics are not special or a novelty adventure, i erase them without any regrets.

Many people i know since long now have become breeders with own brands. Good luck to them.

The future for me is to further hunt elite clones in my extremly large seedcollection, learn to know them, get experienced in them and breed new things.
Combine new vs old but also keep the old genepools alive.
My old elite clone stable can still compete todays seedworld.

When i reply on threads i will always give my own judgement, in a friendly and polite way.

... I don't know if it him or a poseur

.... don't know who this is but they're posting as if

Bullshit

Sounds nothing like him

And project was not spelled with a K

Esko always did that

And.....if he did i suspect it be here first

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Im bet my right nut if esko was back he say hey here first.

Prolly bitch me out hehehehe

Im kidding

• Like 1

IF it's him then he will say hello to his old friends and we can tell him appart.
and if he does not answer the call of old friends, then it's not him -_- *easy*

i was fairly positive about this being him at first but i wrote to him with no avail
so far ... it just does not feel like him to not respond immedtately, so i am losing
my confidence about this one even being real. (altho all the genetics and projects
he talks about are actually on par with what he would be interested in.)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Toker said:

Bullshit

Sounds nothing like him

And project was not spelled with a K

Esko always did that

And.....if he did i suspect it be here first

I think as far as evidence goes, Toker may have hit the nail on the head. People rarely change their "fist" 

As late as World War II the military transmitted messages through Morse Code. Using a methodology called "The Fist of the Sender", Military Intelligence identified that an individual had a unique way of keying in a message's "dots" and "dashes", creating a rhythm that could help distinguish ally from enemy.[6][7]

I mean

I think i would recognise a post by toker

Doesnt matter.....

He could change his name or a bit of his mannerisms

But it would still come out toker....hehehehe

DB 

• Like 2

It doesn’t read like him to me, I’m not holding my breath.

• Like 2

Yes about the way he spells, and the use of e$ko jargon, but the first thing that jumped out at me was that he named himself:

e$kob@r   e$kob@r

If you're signing up for a new site, you have to create a moniker, you can also add a picture. This person chose a specific and known name and a logo. My guess is he did this to make himself recognizeable. IF someone didn't want to be recognized, they'd choose a name and logo that people wouldn't recognize.

I guess that this person wants to be seen a certain way. Why? What's the function?

• Like 2

On 1/1/2020 at 2:53 PM, santero said:

IF it's him then he will say hello to his old friends and we can tell him appart.
and if he does not answer the call of old friends, then it's not him -_- *easy*

i was fairly positive about this being him at first but i wrote to him with no avail
so far ... it just does not feel like him to not respond immedtately, so i am losing
my confidence about this one even being real. (altho all the genetics and projects
he talks about are actually on par with what he would be interested in.)

Thats info you know .....

Wow

Well i don't understand it.

Hell why would esko forsake all old friends?

I mean i know why he left Canna

And well he did kinda evaporate away with out saying anything

Like thanks for your support over the years

Thanks to my customers etc etc

Not required but would been nice

Maybe a fuck off toker hehehehehe

Im kidding 

Anyway weird

Time will tell but makes no sense

I find it hard to understand 

Either way i wish him the best

In a weird way we out grew him

Like kids 

Eskos kids hehehe

But ya kids grow up and learn for themselves

I mean this as no cut down

But folks around here do damn good work in their own right

San- shoeless -mindless' etc etc

May piss a few off with this one

But it brought back the feeling of fuck him

Just like said to us and made us feel like

Think about it

He pretty much said fuck my customer base and all.the folks who supported my work

Bragged on it

Bought it...not me but.....

Not one i bid you assholes all adieu

Especially that asshole toker hehehe

So either hes to fucking good for us

Or to ashamed.

Dont fucking roast me to hard lol

• Like 2

I'll say it for him - Fuck off, Toker

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Why does everyone think that ANYONE owes them ANYTHING???

I mean, did Esko promise everybody that he was gonna be in the game forever?

I would've probably bailed too, this place has gone off the fucking rails over the past few years...people openly talking about buying and selling weed or wax or seeds...:wtf2:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Why do you think everyone has left OG, Toker? Because it turned into a fucking fb for weed, that's why. I'm not ranting at you specifically, so I hope you don't get your panties all bunched up, but listening to everyone whine about, "where's Eskobar??" makes me fucking sick. Knock some plants together and make some frigging seeds already and stop depending on others to make you happy.

rant over

sorry toker

• Like 7

15 hours ago, madmaster420 said:

I'll say it for him - Fuck off, Toker

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Why does everyone think that ANYONE owes them ANYTHING???

I mean, did Esko promise everybody that he was gonna be in the game forever?

I would've probably bailed too, this place has gone off the fucking rails over the past few years...people openly talking about buying and selling weed or wax or seeds...:wtf2:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Why do you think everyone has left OG, Toker? Because it turned into a fucking fb for weed, that's why. I'm not ranting at you specifically, so I hope you don't get your panties all bunched up, but listening to everyone whine about, "where's Eskobar??" makes me fucking sick. Knock some plants together and make some frigging seeds already and stop depending on others to make you happy.

rant over

sorry toker

Bitch get real.....

Remember yo panties heheh

Jk

I dont give a fuck why anyone leaves ?

I agree the whining is fucking nauseating

If you actually read my post you see why

Me and a whole lot of other fucking people

Feel the way we do.

But fuck all that

Esko is passe

So 2014.

You dont know who you speak to lol

I know why he left and it blow whats left of

Og off the rails were i to type it

Anyway

Moving right along.

Edited by Toker

Yeah I really don't know why anyone is surprised that no one wants to come back and post here. I was able to talk to him on the basement and he gave me some good grow advice related to dying a curing and said that he doesn't want me to mention to anyone here what he is doing because he wants to remain underground.

The "basement" is pretty dead and there is no content unless you are actually a full member so signing in constantly doesn't really have a benefit. In our small convo when I mentioned what I was growing he made a comment on how San was his friend. Don't know how someone is supposed to reply to a bunch of messages if they haven't signed in since then.

If you notice the last post was dec 9 and most of the people trying to talk to him are 2+ weeks later. The convo I had with him was on dec 1st. It is completely possible that he has just not signed in since the 9th cause the site is boring to non members? Maybe isn't some great conspiracy just because he didn't come back to kiss ass here. I wouldn't blame anyone for not wanting to be part of this site anymore. Used to be great.

Also he was referred to the site by a friend from another website(that's still in use I believe. I highly doubt anyone could make an imposter account on the basement without getting quickly banned. That's why so many people are joining that have given up on forums for the past while. There is a lot less bullshit there.

• Like 3

haha,

reading the topic title got me so exited!

reading more in topic , got my hopes down again...

guess @santero is right, if its the man himself..he will contact some people at least..

let wait it out and see how this will unfold ,

truelly hope for some old and new gear from esko to hit the "streets" and get my hands on again...

( all the santamaria crosses turned out to be Exo-Riri ) makes me dreamin about the `blue -Santa" again witch been waiting to get popped ever since) :D

and if i remember it well, the exo-riri was some kind of cross made by a frensh grower named planck? and they where made by somatic cell fusion?
what was the correect story, can you vertify?  san?

Edited by santero
yes, it is like you say, bro ... the "cerise d'exo planck' got confused with the 'SMplanck', cuz of the "planck" in both names ;)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There's a small section on SH with a little tribute and a few f2 strains so far. I wish I could have snagged a few I'm sure they will be gone pretty quick. One's amnesia haze and one's santa maria both crossed with chocolate rain.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2020 at 8:34 PM, madmaster420 said:

as annoying as that may be, it is absolutely not the reason why eskobar stopped his cannabis-projects.
he merely started a different venture and had to leave the illegal grounds (we are europeans) that he did
not need endangering this new operation. although his passion for cannabis never stopped, he DID stop
smoking allltogether around 2014 ... who knows if he really ever even started up again (?) *shrugg*

if it was him, then it was one of the teasrers he puts up every few years without backing them up.
he promised LOTS of stuff that he never made reality: like blueberry indica, his cherry moon-project,
mexican lines with mixoacan and/or guerrero in it, his d-tox, the damnesia ect.

anyhoo, as long as he does not answer the call of some of his real-
life friends (not just internet-stuff), then it's not him ... it's that easy.

there is NO reason (other then this new poster being an impostor) to not call upon his old crew, so let me say it clear:
i am not convinced eskobar is back, as long as he does not say "hello" to me or any of his other REAL-LIFE friends ;)

• Like 5

Some folks spout some fine BS, with those 4 fingers pointing back at em. You can't distance yourself from the same damn shit you do, and down others for doing the same. Hypocrite at his finest.

Edited by santero
some people speak way to cryptic or negative for a place that wants to unite people that love cannabis. please roll a joe and relax, GA ... you are better than this !!

@Toker : It's what Madmaster said; he doesn't owe you or anyone else nothing !

Instead, the man deserves some credit for the things he's done, while being 'exposed' in a way.
He made (with the help of other' sharing-minded' peeps) a lot of strains available for us.
We could purchase these strains (completely voluntary) for the lowest price in all Canna-land.

Next to this, I think the man gave away a lot more free seeds than he sold during his time on the boards.

Yet, I'm not talking about the knowledge he shared... . 

So Toker, just grow some more instead of whining (!)

@skunkmonster : Nice to read you bro ! It's been awhile... I send you PM but you need to delete your inbox first ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I never grew anything that Esko crossed, frankly i didn't even grow yet when he left. But i did learn a lot from his hydro growing topic in the hydro section and it was the main reason why i registered here. The HD method he advocated works and it works well. I dont understand why people who helped the grow community to grow get hate instead of credit. But that all makes it much easier to understand why Esko kept the honour to himself and took the hell off. 

• Like 3

On 1/4/2020 at 3:07 PM, Hamme Hydro said:

I dont understand why people who helped the grow community to grow get hate instead of credit. But that all makes it much easier to understand why Esko kept the honour to himself and took the hell off. 

nah, that's not the reason why he left ...
NO one in "canna-world" was hating on esko, so that needed to leave, that's just not the case.
everybody loves him, that's a fact :) the other venture was just WAY more lucrative. that's all.
(yes, he is just human and has a family to feed.)

@Crimson Fart
exactly, bro ... he gave away more than he ever sold. it's a fact.
he's the main inspiration for everything i do today *my beacon*

• Like 11
  • Confused 1