•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Sacred Plant Warrior

disjointed and disappointed

I RAN ACROSS AS SITE THAT FEATURED A PODCAST INTERVIEW WITH NSPECTA of HUMBODLT CSI. i was really expecting some cool as stuff from him,

imho all it turned out to be was a fake as infomercial disguised as an interview.  the shit that is spoken of topic wise is often laughable and in certain cases straight bs fodder.

he does tell say some truths but all of it is basic 101 type shit. i imagine new growers will not be able to discern all the crap he speaks on. the interview guy is horrible imho. i wonder did that actually rehearse what they were going to say because if they did they failed when the recording got rolling lol.  i wanted to enjoy this but frankly couldn't.

i know nspecta has some decent gear but in this interview he comes off as a new generation pretender imho. draw yiur own conclusions because I'm exposing all bs weed personalities when they expose themselves openly.  Yes,  i will i grab some CSI gear. I ALREADY HAVE BLUEBERRY MUFFIN , AND WANTED TO GET SOME URKLE/MENDO PURPLE TYPE STUFF. AS WELL

next installment of disjointed =  IG /ONLINE  gripes

why do pollen chuckers or breeders list their strains both ways in the same presentation of information ? first it's a x b than it's b x a it's so damn flakey imho

why post pictures of dank weed you want folks to see on ig and then not even say the name of the strain and this is rampant on IG lol. smdh i stopped asking for the names mostly.

my biggest plant gripe. only showing pretty top bud photos and  no pictures of the plants structure, as well as if you do show a full plant it was a tiny thing and we're supposed to go ballistic over that shit lol not me sorry.  i'm just venting

feel free to speak what pisses u off online concerning pot/weed...

• Like 1

Using phenol instead of pheno drives me bat shit,  one is an acidic compound the other observable characteristics. 

it just perpetuates the stoner stereotype.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

OK SO I WAS TRYING TO BUY SOME BEANS.  I admit it wss sorta an impulse buy but had god potential genetics wise. 

so, i get his menu which most i knew about from his strainly page. dude is on IG btw.  make the 1st pic after some time and ask a question to help make second pic. it took some time but i did it. so i'm ready to roll after he just emails me he goes ghost. and didn't here from him until later today. i was just about to say fuck him. then i let him know how i can pay. as usual they want to get it via another fucking app.  i then got back to him asap and tell hi ok. and that was after he said he sells my second choice for more and could i handle the increase basically. 

i told him had to check the bank. didn't see pending stuff i paid for so i contacted customer service to get a person to tell me. they kept me on the phone so long i just estimated the cost so i could cover it safely. now after agreeing to the new method he has gone ghost again over 1/2 the day. right after i emailed him.  

Guess what i did ? i sent an ig message telling him about my mental issues and basically he was making them flare up like crazy. i told hik i knew it was my problem but i had to control it or basically suffer. i explained i realize folks have stuff to do etc. and i told him i was backing out basically because i was frustrated with the ocd and anxiety and i didn't even mention the anger part. i did say depression doesn't help none. 

bottom line i told hi some stuff i want and other stuff i consider a need for projects.  his.their gear was a want category not a need it category. so i told him i will put that coin towards my need list instead because that's a smarter decision.

moral to the story is "don't go ghost when folks are trying to pay you the loot" again i understand life etc but either i pulled out or pull out my hair and that's not happening lol. 

so looking at more genetics and i see this fuckery in the description. i almost blew a gasket smdh lol. 

"A dry toke gives one the impression of a Blueberry cedar wood aroma/taste. This Blueberry cedar wood taste does seem to translate to the palette." 

a taste that transfers to the palette. doesn't it have to hit our palette for us to taste it? 

Fruity finishes in about 8 weeks from seed is sprouted, but we recommend to let her stand in 9-10 weeks. why won;t these folks just put the true harvest time instead of the above based on them knowing their genetics ? burs me up and so many do this now too. they all need to be barred from dealing with the plant until they make more sinse. lol ijs 

Fruity finishes in about 8 weeks from seed is sprouted, but we recommend to let her stand in 9-10 weeks. why won;t these folks just put the true harvest time instead of the above based on them knowing their genetics ?

Money, money, money.

Cause "$$$" rush thriving in decent amount of people " i got feeling that earth became  stopped by and telling us this is last station, for long time.

Before watching this video i was eager to get hands of some of their gear in distant future, but now almost  lost interest for sourcing CSI gear, at least once in lifetime.

Not just because i cant afford to pay double for beans(after losing job due to covid) but also that i became aware than there is stable genetics from same or similar gene  pool with for very decent price.

Or just i prefer to stay  with familiar in house genetics and trying to source some repros of esco or Naw, either to spend my "virtual" money to people who even gave shit to customers(non related to CSI interview).

Stay healthy and positive!

Ciko

@ciko  " also that i became aware than there is stable genetics from same or similar gene  pool with for very decent price. " who exactly are you talking about ?

btw i grabbed CSI'S BLUEBERRY MUFFINS. will grab another pack if i can. I want to see if i can find or create an outstanding pheno or two from that. it;s other CSI gear i've been looking at but i'm waiting to see grows/plants from that gear before i lay out coin that;s harder to come bye now. peace

@SPW m8 i was referring to his Cheese S1 which can be obtainable(legal in Eu) for 5 per cut, or even cheaper.
I was wandering why they releasing Cheese as new release when he saying they have elite cut sourced since 2005?

Also his  PKC is obtainable from Ace (which my grow buddy had awesome experience with outdoor grow and smoke was...incredible) or Cannabiogen.
Even Bodhi packs are under 100$ or similar.
Cannabela and Seed heaven are very good places(for those in Eu) for sourcing good genetics for decent prices, not to mention breeders on OG who have awesome crosses for more than fair prices.
Some people are used to pay more for good stuff but times are changing and old phrase " If you dont know what is good, ask what is expensive" is just phrase, not true of false.
Nova days money is not guarantee that we will got what we pay for, even we pay good salt, still there is work to do, not just put beans in soil and wait :) 

Best luck with your muffins, i hope you will find gem and show us.

Btw MadScientist is one of best pain and stress relief strain ever tried by me.
As far i understand you are also medical patient as me, so give a shot if you havent until now.
Peace.
Ciko

thx @ciko only a couple months ago did i stop spending 8 hrs or more pot rrealted stuff and hunting and vetting genetics .   jappy to say it's feels good not to spend that type of time doing that 7 days a week lol. 

so far as CSi is concerned he's not going anywhere and enough folks like the stuff that they found that was good to keep him in business.  I think many folks forget whether S1's or regular seeds we don't get guarantees and shouldn't expect to much based on the lack of work put into most seed lines these days.  That reality makes me think repeatedly i'll make my own chucks before i spend too much on other folks chucks that aren't worked at all.  I'm not upset with any of those chuckers mind you, i just don't feel the need to throw cash at stuff like that usually.  folks who do that are making a choice and i don't hate on them because it's their choice and their coin ...

mad scientist and other gear at the shop was on my list but i decided to change direction. i do have some shop gear i bought, some i have i got by trade and some i was gifted by cool comrades here as well as elsewhere.

So, i use amazon reviews quite often to vet products that are crappy s i don't waste my money.  I ran across this ladies review today.  only i'm not posting it because of a poor product. you have to read the review and see if you can figure ut why it belongs here. i'll even hint that it's funny when u think about it.

Faulty equipment.
By Chelsey Morris on Jun 10, 2019

Edit: I received the replacement and it attached to the hose much better. No bursting this time. We will see if it treats the bugs.

Original: I am mad. Not disappointed, furious. I followed the instructions and began spraying my yard. Everything was fine for about three seconds then it began leaking from the connection to the hose. I tightened it and it exploded. This crap went everywhere. Up my nose, in my eyes, destroyed my Bluetooth headphones and possibly my phone which was in my pocket. The cedar scent burns like no tomorrow. I have requested a replacement. But found no way to contact the seller besides writing a review. This product actually injured me! Someone better contact me ASAP.