•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Darth Budder

Mother plants flowering?

Hi All, 

I have six plants that I have kept under 24/0 light since they were planted as seeds on october 6th 2019. There a mix of Silverfields and Jackberry if it matters. I have not kept mothers in a few years so maybe my memory is hazy, but other then the odd oversize preflower calix here and there I do not recall seeing so many pistols on my moms.  It almost looks like they are entering flower?

image.thumb.png.c800a79dd140d6c777ff00af055f7dc7.png

I should maybe get another pic... The top of this plant almost looks like its trying to form a cola. 

Am I crazy and forgetting what normal preflower looks like, or is something going on here?

DB

• Like 1

Root bound maybe.

Those are normal, but the rest of the top looks like it's trying to flower in ya. 

The only time that happens to me is when mothers outgrow the pots.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Scone_Of_Ark said:

Root bound maybe.

Those are normal, but the rest of the top looks like it's trying to flower in ya. 

The only time that happens to me is when mothers outgrow the pots.

Wow okay, so root trim em to get them to reveg?  That sucks but okay.  Root trimming every 3 months then? 

db

So just a little update, I am not sure these have entered flower or are root bound. Looking closer at things I found that its all the silverfields that are doing it, the two jackberry look as i would expect. Maybe Silverfields is just a very randy girl ;)  

So looking at the bottoms, i don't think they are rootbound but feel free to tell me i am wrong.  I guess i really should pull them out and have a look though. 

image.thumb.png.d128c9112dabd77aa1439d734ad9faf3.png

Here is a better look at what the tops are doing:

image.thumb.png.40dcc1bc61c10b4c22aaeb483b410761.png

image.thumb.png.b9eab94c92eb1a7db26efc44c8d37987.png