•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Durban

Hi from Montreal, Canada

Hi everybody,

34 years old male from Montreal Canada here! I'm glad to join this forum to learn more and also to share a bit of my knowledge!

I registered here because it seems there is a few octopots users on this forum.... and I just purchased 10 octopots for my new setup.

So, just to let you know a bit more about me.

I've been back in the growing game for the last year after a 15 years break. Back then I used to grow in hydroponics....big setups of several hundred plants.

Now I'm a legal medical user with the right to have up to a 100 plants.  In 2019, I did tree runs to get back in the game.  I was using 5 gallons smartpots and a quantum board. Now I'm running octopots for the first time in my brand new room; can't wait to see the results.

So here's my setup new setup.

I have a 8 x 12 room in which I installed 3 grows tents for a perpetual harvest. 

I have a 4x8 grow tent for flower + 2 (2x4 tents for seedling and veg)

I'm running quantum boards all the way... I just loved them... I pulled 42oz dry with 11 plants in a 4x5 in my last grow under my HLG 550V2... love this stuff.

In my flower tent I'm running the HLG 550V2 and I just added 6 leds strip totalising 600w (with the new samsung LM301H + orasm red and UV diodes) cant wait to see the yield with the 600w octopus... the strips cover a 4x4 area so the light coverage is way better than on my HLG 550V2...which already gave me awesome results.

For my current grow,  I just started 4 super lemon haze, 3 mexican haze, 2 acapulco gold and 2 skunks original number 1.

They are still at the seedling stage after 10 days and I started them from seed in the octopots...don't know if it was a good idea because so far they're having a really slow start and they seem to have a hard time... I just started to foliar spray them with some calmag and Iguana juice + voodo juice + tarantula...I hope it'll bring them back.

I might start a Grow journal... we'll see! :)

Cheers everybody!

• Like 1