•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Green

Sannies Jack Fem

Just thought I'll share my grow of Sannies Jack. 

I started a 5 pack of fems about 5 weeks ago they were all topped twice, I selected 4 out of the 5 to go into 20l fabric pots. The one I am going to move outdoors it looked more lanky than the others. 

Just gave them 3liters of water with some biobizz bio heaven and acti vera. 

I  will be doing a scrog hope to not veg for very long 

20200127_004625.jpg

20200127_004644.jpg

• Like 13

First net is in. 315w cmh running 18/6 in the middle of that cycle I have 240w worth of strips running for 6 hours to give an extra push for them to grow. 

20200219_100430.jpg

• Like 9

Looks great DrG sannies jack is one of the strongest weeds in the collection amazing 

• Like 1

Started tucking almost ready to flip just need to find time to clear under the screen first. #2 back right is showing magnesium deficiency but I'll just stick to what I'm doing as the other 3 look nice and healthy. 

20200227_171510.thumb.jpg.1adb1217f03bec1218af9c3be8a47a7b.jpg

• Like 7

Dr Green that looks great . Mine are only 1 week old now, oh remember they keep growing for quite awhile after the flip, they can be monsters.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, gregster said:

Dr Green that looks great . Mine are only 1 week old now, oh remember they keep growing for quite awhile after the flip, they can be monsters.

he is right I wouldn't wait any longer to flip!! you will be amazed by the stretch!! :verrygoodlooking great

• Like 1

Thanks guys I was worried about the stretch of Sannies Jack. They started flower today I will continue to tuck for the next week or so

Day 3 of flower saw the very first pistol on one of them. They got a bit dry yesterday but hey gave the roots a workout to go look for water I guess. 

Started cleaning under the net and I tuck every second day or so

20200306_010949.thumb.jpg.b22ae403b208f9ec12fb0b6440c89511.jpg20200306_012354.thumb.jpg.29eaa9b2a2819e465c9af535915603a3.jpg

• Like 14

About day 24 of flower and they haven't stretched as much as I anticipated thus far.

In 24hrs I'll go in lock down so lots of time to look after my ladies and 10g of rosin to help get through it. 

Stay safe all

20200325_230948.jpg

• Like 10

Wow. I'm especially interested in that round-topped bud. I never had a pheno like that when I grew SJ, a zillion years ago.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2020 at 4:25 PM, Misterdirt said:

Wow. I'm especially interested in that round-topped bud. I never had a pheno like that when I grew SJ, a zillion years ago.

Unfortunately this one pheno #2 threw some nanners. I flushed her today and will chop her in the next week, this plant also had mag deficiency early in flower. Im 8 and a half weeks in the others are looking good. Pheno #2 is back right. 

I got some nanners on a few Jackberry's too the grow in between Jackberry and sannies jack from other breeders i had no issues then again most of those plants were selected pheno's i got from friends. I have another 3 sannies strains in the mail so not giving up just yet

20200501_211112.jpg

20200501_211103.jpg

• Like 7

Removed the one that threw nanners it was much worse than i thought i hope all the others aren't seeded but i have a feeling that its going to be bad

Day 70 started feeding ph water

20200513_194647.jpg

20200513_194658.jpg

20200513_223929.jpg

20200513_194639.jpg

• Like 8

I won't say Jack is prone to hermie, but I've had hermies with both Sannie's Jack, and Sensi's.   The SJ was impressive, never seen anything like it, had pistils one day, then the next, just exploded with nanners, like a bomb went off.

I figured Jack is kind of unstable anyway, trying to contain all that perfection inside one plant has to wear on it, lol.   

Those are looking nice, If I could only have one strain forever more, it would probably be Sannie's Jack.

• Like 2