•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Papalag

Selecting moms and maintaining in small space

17 hours ago, JetDro said:

Hey Papa, some GG4 JW cut, then OHGA, giving you a review of what to expect, lol.

DSC00008.thumb.jpg.3becf5c7caeb81e4cdd404bf26188837.jpg

OHGA came out stellar and stinky

DSC00004.thumb.jpg.3ed78c4c812f998d14df222726c46a9b.jpg

You like the GG Jet? That thing is so popular here, I think it is finally now dying down. But I think that is one of the longest lasting "favs" I've seen around. :)

• Like 3

Hi there all OG ‘s 

all plants were up potted today final count of 9 

there’s 2 steelshack x skunk 1 they bought have a similar leaf shape my just run both separately 

and that notes 

B16CC887-760F-42DB-9E0D-5B9886AF89E3.jpeg

Edited by Papalag
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

The one in the front right, not the torched looking one the other lol, looks a lot different then the others. Is that cannabis? lol

No it’s the wife’s small rose bush I’m trying to bring back from the dead 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Papalag said:

No it’s the wife’s small rose bush I’m trying to bring back from the dead 

I was thinking is it a new strain, like duck foot lol

• Like 1

This is the small seedling tent I’ve been doing my own version of the solo cup challenge but from clones 

the 5 plants that were not sexed turned out all females so just need 2 more major indica to complete the mix 

maybe LUI or Chemo , or damage case or a banana x sour x soda greenrebelfarms  Or (uk blues x heri )x chuckys bride  

help me decide 

then that will be it for this years selection I’ll weed out what I don’t fine entertaining any more then keep only 4 to start the next year selection 

277700B8-C538-40E7-8E43-F4582CD9A1A2.jpeg

Edited by Papalag
Edit all above are at different stages of flowering
  • Like 3

Thanks @gardenartus the lemon gas dose stretches a bit but fills in nicely I think the hgk xgogi will do the same and they’re drinking a lot faster then the 2 in front 

the Atf x nl5 is going to be a beast it’s a carpet of buds 

not long now more then 1/2 way there 

peace 

• Like 1

I can't wait to start running Octos. Hopefully I'll have some ladies I want to grow again after my current seed run.

• Like 2

@gardenartus nice yield and getting better each time 

@Misterdirt the Octopots make a big difference in every aspect of my grow  yield, denser buds bigger buds ect 

notes 

I really like the new feeding schedule I’ve recently switched to jacks for flowering and the combination of schedule ( knowing when to use what in what ratio ) and what level (ppm, and when to increase)   and at what proportions ( 10/ 30/ 20 = 1/3/2 ect is the key  the buds on lemon gas and shive dawg are denser , sticker , and fatter at this stage then of flowering then the last 2 grows 

I’ve learned a lot from my friends @ifish, @JetDro, and of course @gardenartus who for years has been preaching the glory of the Octopot 

these notes are jets and I’ve been sticking to the schedule and it works 

the only thing diff I’m doing is about week 7&1/2 or 8 I’ll give them a bit of meta k for a k boost when I see they need it 

and as little N as possible 

BC74FD65-A726-48E8-8271-29693EDA2D43.jpeg

Edited by Papalag
Edit weeks 4 and 5 I keep the same then back to schedule
  • Like 5

On 2/22/2020 at 9:16 AM, gardenartus said:

You like the GG Jet? That thing is so popular here, I think it is finally now dying down. But I think that is one of the longest lasting "favs" I've seen around. :)

It is very very potent, has it's own smell/taste, but plant did not yield well, and the high is nothing special, just really strong.  Im just now smoking some, will know in a few days time, certainly has it's own style.

OHGA came out stellar, I like it much much better, plus it yielded 3 times as much as the JW cut did.

I just harvested using that schedule. Plants faded beautifully, buds were roch hard heavy dense nuggs covered in goo. The schedule works well, will run it again. Glad to see it working well for you too. The difference in the finished Buds is going to astonish you!

• Like 4

You all have that dialed right in. I am glad it all is working out so well for you Pap. :)

That is too bad, the GG normally pulls really well Jet. I was not one to go oh this is the Holy Grail lol but many felt that way about GG4. I like the Duchess myself :)

• Like 2

I agree with jetDro, its strong but nothing special... 

On 2/27/2020 at 10:10 PM, JetDro said:

I just harvested using that schedule. Plants faded beautifully, buds were roch hard heavy dense nuggs covered in goo. The schedule works well, will run it again. Glad to see it working well for you too. The difference in the finished Buds is going to astonish you!

I’m seeing a big difference from last grow to this one  very pleased 

your hgk x Gogi OG is rock hard and I’m seeing pine cone shape buds and sticky as all hell 

Good to see you around my friend 

thanks for stopping by 

• Like 1

I agree with @JetDro too, strong and has yielded well for me, just not my kinda high at all, I put them in with cookies, they’re not euphoric to me. It’s probably my endo system.

• Like 1

Yeah, both GG and some Cookie phenos/hybrids seem have too high THC levels, and not enough quality entourage cannabinoids to enrich the experience.

Pure THC Destilate gives you a much more comfortable journey if you need a higher amount of THC. Weed can't give you such clean high...

• Like 2

I believe that the GG has been "watered" down, if you had the original clone it was so potent, and that high was really nice. I think what is out here, and think a few versions, is not repping the original. I had the original and lost it, the new one I have is not the same. Told Jet this before :) If you get the real deal, you will know it. The GG I have now is OK, but not like that one. This is a pic of the original. That plant had to be cut in two to get it out of the room lol

gallery_14187_5117_334400.jpg

gallery_14187_5117_344435.jpg

• Like 5

Maybe the clones everyone is getting are from a gg4 mum that has been reveged along the line at some stage ( watered down / loss of some potency )

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

When a name of another becomes more important to someone or the hype of something is more than theirs then what commonly happens is a thing called baptism.  It happens with seed companies too.  Mostly 3rd party seed companies I have seen this.   I even seen a key with is what at a major seed seller in Spain.

Unless you get from breeder or you truly respect the ethics of a seller, do not easily believe what you are growing is what you think it is.  That said, it does not mean it is bad and also when you get from clone only plants in a seed form.  Well good luck with that being what you want.

On another note.  Do you know how many people have contacted me saying the end results are not the same as the dispensaries or coffee shops.  Oh the many many reasons why are valid before we get to schenagans.  From pheno's and the expressions from varied environments to different generations from seeds used from what was smoked is most common.

So many people trying to make a buck or have a call to fame claiming to have something really really rare and special that the bull shit pit gets deeper and deeper all the time.  This will only get worse as legalization spreads and more people add their shit to the shit pyle.

• Like 3

Truth Hempy, I've screwed up some breeds, and knowing how they come out correctly, they are nothing like they are suppose to be. If from the get go, you grow it wrong, you are going to think it isn't the correct one or you don't care for it, could be it just was not grown properly. I've stressed them to the point they are not even close to what they are suppose to be.

• Like 2