•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Papalag

Selecting moms and maintaining in small space

BTW, pardon me for treating this thread like the Stoned Ramblings thread. I'll stop it now.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Misterdirt said:

Prices for weed are pretty high in dispensaries in Michigan. At the moment, I doubt black market growers are having problems right now.

I expect that to change, since dispensary prices in Colorado are somewhere around half the price, for buds (or flower, as the The Kids say today).

I made kind of a funny observation about myself and the bud/flower thing. Years ago, I used to point out to people that they were smoking flowers, not buds. Now my attitude is 'Fuck you, they're buds.'

The high pricing has led to more black market sells, kind of back fired on their butts.

• Like 2

Hi guys @Misterdirt ramble on my brother all good you are always welcome at my thread 

hi @gardenartus  hopefully all is well And your not flooded out (build an ark )

shop still down ( I don’t mind being in an non mj friendly environment lol wifey did mind a bit lol )construction still not started damn insurance company lol 

so going to make some up grades 

new light California Lightworks 500 full spectrum it’s on the way 

time for some new things 

new inline fans 3 each the cheap ones ( of course)  except for 1 6in ac infinity fan also flexible duct 

All new timers and clip on fans as well as surge protector strips 

1 big improvement iam having a separate 40 amp  circuit added with 2 outlet just for the room 

Of course I’ll add a new carbon filter ( I normally replace them every year weather they need it or not )

It’s good to break down every 5 years you never know what can ware out or get loose 

looking in to fire suppression ( the ball )

in a small area suspended from the ceiling will explode when temp hit a certain degree 

even the room is getting painted damn skippy it’s going to be a thing of beauty

hay garden iam even adding 1 more octopot lol 

peace 

paps

• Like 1

They are impressive!~ :) Cool, I really need to get fire hazard protection here, I agree I was just looking at things, good idea to look at your set up on occasion and see what needs improved, I for sure need a fire extinguisher, and with you ha ha ha you better! After your fire I went crap I am in bad need of something to put those out with ha!

Neat, I need that electric upgrade here too. Sounds like once done you will have a really nice set up, silver linings :)

17 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

They are impressive!~ :) Cool, I really need to get fire hazard protection here, I agree I was just looking at things, good idea to look at your set up on occasion and see what needs improved, I for sure need a fire extinguisher, and with you ha ha ha you better! After your fire I went crap I am in bad need of something to put those out with ha!

Neat, I need that electric upgrade here too. Sounds like once done you will have a really nice set up, silver linings :)

I think it will since the walls will be open it’s a good excuse to add the electrical 

the fire ball is on amazon there’s a Chinese one for about 35 US the American made is double that price  I think Goret uses them 

I’ve always had fire extinguishers in the house 

and smoke alarms in the tent room and garage 

it paid off they were screaming lol 

I am cutting back on the moms I was out of hand between clones and veg room and mom tent I had 58 plants to get ride of sad 

but new start new hunt for the holy grail 

peace 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

I have seeds if any needed :)

Thanks all good only lost 3  I can’t replace no problem 

• Like 2